PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Pharmaceutical ampoules I have state store below 25 degrees Celsius which is around 75 degrees Fahrenheit, any idea as to why raws would require lower temperature?
All substances have a specific melting point and boiling point. Typically, when impurities are added, or when put into solution, those points will rise (BP) and fall (MP) respectively. How much is dependent on what is added or the solvent that is used but they all have their limits.
So yeah, in general, solid (more pure) substances will be much more sensitive to changes in temperature and will have a smaller temperature range that they will be in solid form.
(In general also, liquid phases that involve water as solvent will have a greater temperature range for remaining in that state due to water ability to absorb a lot of energy. Oils as solvent follow some of the same trends but it's a little different.)

No I said earlier I pinned it eod because Im running NPP as well. Bloods were done 12 hrs after the last pin.

Right, I got that, but although you are running 750 mg per week your dosing protocol is different. So your .43 is perfectly fine since you are running it eod.

If I shoot 750 mg in one shot and take the bloods 48 hours later I'll have different results than if I divided that same dosage up into eod day injections and took bloods 12 hours after injection.

Just got bloods drawn again on PPL Test P 10mg/day, Mast P 30 mg/day. So test 70mg/wk, Mast P 210/wk. please look at my SHBG and let me know if this low level is a problem. It has decreased from 28 to 9.2, I'm assuming this is because of the Masteron? I was running PPL test P at 140/wk and my total levels were >1500 so I changed it up, lowered test and added Mast to continue to cruise a little. I also did this to manage E2 without an AI. Don't flame me I'm fully aware it's not a true cruise. Thanks guys
Edit:also thought I'd mention this is from the most recent batch of his test P. Not the same batch I posted a month ago

Attachments

• IMG_0409.PNG
    IMG_0409.PNG
    491.9 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:
Just got bloods drawn again on PPL Test P 10mg/day, Mast P 30 mg/day. So test 70mg/wk, Mast P 210/wk. please look at my SHBG and let me know if this low level is a problem. It has decreased from 28 to 9.2, I'm assuming this is because of the Masteron? I was running PPL test P at 140/wk and my total levels were >1500 so I changed it up, lowered test and added Mast to continue to cruise a little. I also did this to manage E2 without an AI. Don't flame me I'm fully aware it's not a true cruise. Thanks guys
Edit:also thought I'd mention this is from the most recent batch of his test P. Not the same batch I posted a month ago
Most likely from the mast . Both masteron and provoin do this. Is this PPL masteron raws?

Right, I got that, but although you are running 750 mg per week your dosing protocol is different. So your .43 is perfectly fine since you are running it eod.

If I shoot 750 mg in one shot and take the bloods 48 hours later I'll have different results than if I divided that same dosage up into eod day injections and took bloods 12 hours after injection.
You think the gains will be different? Or just how you feel?

My next blast I may try once a week pins just to see.

I second this. I'm actually surprised how much of a difference there is between the dosing protocol even for long esters. That's why I pin short esters everyday and long 2x a week or more. Not saying once a week shots aren't effective cause they are and probably just as effective.

I second this. I'm actually surprised how much of a difference there is between the dosing protocol even for long esters. That's why I pin short esters everyday and long 2x a week or more. Not saying once a week shots aren't effective cause they are and probably just as effective.

A friend and myself typically get similar results on bloods and often compare. We both tended to have higher estrogen on once weekly dosing.

There are too many variables to say for sure it's the dosing, but I've seen it repeated in others bloodwork as well.

Something to consider nonetheless.

Just got an email from coinbase and they are kicking me out for prohibited use in violation of the terms and agreements. Not going to get into details on why I think this happened but I don't think it's from buying AAS. Either way just be careful with your accounts guys and can anyone recommend a replacement for coinbase lol.

Just got an email from coinbase and they are kicking me out for prohibited use in violation of the terms and agreements. Not going to get into details on why I think this happened but I don't think it's from buying AAS. Either way just be careful with your accounts guys and can anyone recommend a replacement for coinbase lol.

That sucks. Here's a link to a list of different exchanges based on country.

Exchanges - Bitcoin

I'm waiting for the day my account gets put on the chopping block.

Last edited:

Your numbers are fine. Both mast and test will raise free test.

You think the gains will be different? Or just how you feel?

My next blast I may try once a week pins just to see.

I don't think gains will be different.( we all know this is mainly done with nutrition)

You just won't have the really high peaks and valleys doing a 2-3x dosing protocol vs a 1x a week protocol.

I think both protocols have a time a place and have seen great results utilizing both.

Transferring coins from wallet to wallet can avoid this. Paying directly from Coinbase and they will catch on. Not implying just explaining what I've seen