PurplePandaLabs Raw source

I don't think multiple wallets are needed. Just one is enough if you're a small time buyer. I've been transferring from exchanges to a personal wallet with no problem.

I only transfer one time, to my breadwalet. Then send to sources. Been doing this for 7 months straight for over 60 transactions.

With everything that goes into bitcoin, wouldn't it just be easier to use Western Union? That's what I was planning on doing... pls don't flame me, been lurking for awhile and new to this.

Just got an email from coinbase and they are kicking me out for prohibited use in violation of the terms and agreements. Not going to get into details on why I think this happened but I don't think it's from buying AAS. Either way just be careful with your accounts guys and can anyone recommend a replacement for coinbase lol.
Did they refund your money?

I was running the same dose of PPL Test E @750mg and got similiar results. 750mg got me 3221ng. My TRT dose of 175mg gets me 1100ng. I'm taking his NPP too so I pin the Test E eod at .85 with the NPP. I'm not thrilled by the numbers, I was expecting around 4000-6000ng, but neither am I dissapointed because I have had worse ratios as welldue to underdosed/bunk gear. Maybe my response rate decreases the higher the amount of test I use?

Labs were done 29 days after the first pin and 12 hours after the last.

"Maybe my response rate decreases the higher the amount of test I use?"

Exactly, it usually does...on another board I am on where users post bloods and its compiled, someone graphed of all the test results and lower doses produced a higher multiplier than higher test dosages. I also read it in a study online in the past.

Just got an email from coinbase and they are kicking me out for prohibited use in violation of the terms and agreements. Not going to get into details on why I think this happened but I don't think it's from buying AAS. Either way just be careful with your accounts guys and can anyone recommend a replacement for coinbase lol.

I went to gemini... get registered now because it takes about 2.5 weeks to get verified... then do one bank wire to gemini and you can just transfer direct after that with very low fee.. and transfers are instant.. no waiting a week like coinbase.

Localbitcoins works but fees are higher

Gemini is owned by the Winklevoss twins (made famous by their legal battle with former Harvard classmate Mark Zuckerberg over the founding of Facebook - They recieved $65 million in Cash and stock- now they own 1% of all the bitcoin ( and have Gemini which is US based).

Sponsors

Latest posts