PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Yeah maybe unless they close your account for violating their terms and conditions and now you have to come on here to ask for help finding a new way to handle bitcoin transactions. Other than that though yeah it's a great app.

What was the violation

I go to store use the phone in and out in 10 min not too bad actually I've had worse places this place isn't too bad

Quick question guys.
Does ordering Raws w multiple compounds such as 10 different raws at varying amounts all under 25grams worse than limiting it to 3 compunds at roughly 25grams each for LE/Customs in the event it is seized? Does LE often pursue such small amounts or send the usual seizure letter?
Any advice would be most appreciated.
Thanks guys~

What was the violation
They didn't say. Just that the activity was a violation of the terms and conditions and that the account was suspended and basically the only transaction would be to take my remaining coin out. Then it would close.

They didn't say. Just that the activity was a violation of the terms and conditions and that the account was suspended and basically the only transaction would be to take my remaining coin out. Then it would close.

Wonder if you can use another email etc and give it another go... I’ve been using Coinbase trouble free for over a year and honestly have found the UI to just get better and better. I can purchase a lot more at one time now too. The other platforms I’ve tried have either not worked at all or just frustrated the fuck outa me

I got the same thing a while back. Any sight that gets flagged for known "suspicious activity" is cause to cancel your account. You can set up another one with a different email but it's a pain in the butt b/c you can't link it to your bank account with same name, etc.
No biggie! Plenty other options but what a f'n pain in the ass!
It's 2017 WTF! If I want to buy illegal things oversees that should be fine if it's legal in that country! The only fucking thing that should be illegal is bringing them here!!!

Quick question guys.
Does ordering Raws w multiple compounds such as 10 different raws at varying amounts all under 25grams worse than limiting it to 3 compunds at roughly 25grams each for LE/Customs in the event it is seized? Does LE often pursue such small amounts or send the usual seizure letter?
Thanks guys~
Rule of thumb and I've heard this from a well established source(24K) that retired. Doesn't matter what you order, keep it under 200g if you're concerned.

Quick question guys.
Thanks guys~
You can get a letter on any amount 10 gr or a bird.
But you could get more attention from large amount but does it mean you will no.
There's really no certain amount that they wouldn't send a letter .