PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Same here. As soon as I get my bitcoin issue worked out it's the first on my new order list. Was thinking of using it as a PWO/kickstart to my next cycle. 1ml each workout day for a month.
That was my second question. How to dose it pre workout? That goes for the test and tren no water also? Anyone have an opinion?

That was my second question. How to dose it pre workout? That goes for the test and tren no water also? Anyone have an opinion?
I guess you could go up to 2ml but seems like a lot. Using it PWO maybe you could play around with dose depending on the day. My question would be how long before the workout should you inject to maximize the dose.

Hey @PurplePandaLabs Rep.
Just out of curiosity and to get my pizza money in order for the eventual "Event", what is the relationship between the cost of international to d@m*st!c? Can you refresh my memory of approximately how much more "local" goodies are?
Thx!

Hey @PurplePandaLabs Rep.
Just out of curiosity and to get my pizza money in order for the eventual "Event", what is the relationship between the cost of international to d@m*st!c? Can you refresh my memory of approximately how much more "local" goodies are?
Thx!
If you mean raws I believe he said 3$ across the board .
if finished the prices are very fair cheaper than some international prices .

If you mean raws I believe he said 3$ across the board .
if finished the prices are very fair cheaper than some international prices .
I was, in fact, curious about the finished products. What is their price comparison to international pricing?
What is your take/position on what to do if wanting to order to start a cycle within 1-2 months. Be patient and wait for local or pull trigger and go long distance???

I was, in fact, curious about the finished products. What is their price comparison to international pricing?
What is your take/position on what to do if wanting to order to start a cycle within 1-2 months. Be patient and wait for local or pull trigger and go long distance???
I can't really remember the prices it seems like test c was somewhere around 35$.
I don't know I mean if you're not in a hurry you can wait.
It will really just have to be what you think is best for you .