PurplePandaLabs Raw source

We're all hoping sir panda
A "Sir" wipes your ass when done crapping or smacks your mouth when out of line!
A madame will wipe your dick off when finished or smack your face if getting there too quick.
Right now PPL is "Candy" the stripper! Almost getting off on showing you all her goodies and even rubbing her fine ass all over your semi-Chubb. But god forbid you try to grab or bite the merchandise! Next thing you know 2 burly fellas throwing your punk ass out!
No more yanky my wanky! The Donger want Food!!!

A "Sir" wipes your ass when done crapping or smacks your mouth when out of line!
A madame will wipe your dick off when finished or smack your face if getting there too quick.
Right now PPL is "Candy" the stripper! Almost getting off on showing you all her goodies and even rubbing her fine ass all over your semi-Chubb. But god forbid you try to grab or bite the merchandise! Next thing you know 2 burly fellas throwing your punk ass out!
Wtf are you talking about?
We're all hoping sir panda
Don't call me sir. I work for a living.
Lol
oops wrong handle. Haha

Well now this was interesting lol

Guys,

Has anyone tried any of PPL peptides, specifically his IGF-1 lr3?

thanks -
I have only tried the frag 176-191 been on it for about 2 months @250mcg twice daily. I am happy with the results I am seeing although I do not have any testing to back up results