PurplePandaLabs Raw source

I can't really remember the prices it seems like test c was somewhere around 35$.
I don't know I mean if you're not in a hurry you can wait.
It will really just have to be what you think is best for you .
Thanks, shit.... you kinda sound like my wife! Good answer but not really a big help! Ha Ha!

No prob. In the same boat as you waiting on domestic. Customs worries me. I've gotten a lot through there over the years but never fun not knowing if it wil

You can get a letter on any amount 10 gr or a bird.
But you could get more attention from large amount but does it mean you will no.
There's really no certain amount that they wouldn't send a letter .
Thanks for getting back to me.
Thought someone here would offer me a lil insight. So if a gram of Test E is .88cents it'll be closer to $3.88 per gram of raw?
Serious savings by taking the plunge Intl.
So every gram of raw add $3.00 to Domestic?
Plz lmk if this is correct?
Thanks for your help.
Much appreciated.

Thanks for getting back to me.
Thought someone here would offer me a lil insight. So if a gram of Test E is .88cents it'll be closer to $3.88 per gram of raw?
Serious savings by taking the plunge Intl.
So every gram of raw add $3.00 to Domestic?
Plz lmk if this is correct?
Thanks for your help.
Much appreciated.
Yes that's right unless they make any changes .

Rumor has it , less than 48 hrs till open?

Another question:
Panda do you know if I can make primo Ace injectable? at what mg/ml and would it blow my ass out?

thanks

Rumor has it , less than 48 hrs till open?

Another question:
Panda do you know if I can make primo Ace injectable? at what mg/ml and would it blow my ass out?

thanks
Omg primo A? Have you ever heard of the pip primo A has? Why not primo E?. I'm using PPL mast E and 1 Test Cyp(DHB) so I'm not bias to them. Keep me posted.

Omg primo A? Have you ever heard of the pip primo A has? Why not primo E?. I'm using PPL mast E and 1 Test Cyp(DHB) so I'm not bias to them. Keep me posted.

Yeah im going to do primo E just wondering about ace lol.

Your dhb kept in solution? i remember you said you brewed it @ 100 or 150? i forget. Also interested in running dhb along with my other anabolics

Yeah im going to do primo E just wondering about ace lol.

Your dhb kept in solution? i remember you said you brewed it @ 100 or 150? i forget. Also interested in running dhb along with my other anabolics
I like it DHB seems very similar to Tren minus the pistoff moods. Very similar side effects. Damn good strength with it. She holds well at a 100mg but has delayed pip so I hit the glutes with it. Eazy money

I like it DHB seems very similar to Tren minus the pistoff moods. Very similar side effects. Damn good strength with it. She holds well at a 100mg but has delayed pip so I hit the glutes with it. Eazy money

Maybe I'm lucky, but tren just made me sweaty.

I was actually more mellow on it.