PurplePandaLabs Raw source

@purplepandalabs @PurplePandaLabs Rep.

Hello guys, I'm very curious...

I understand from reading this thread, you've mentioned about continuing to produce more blends. Also, I've seen what you're currently producing...

Will a TEST/MAST injectable blend be created in the near future? That is something as a man not quite interested in the usage of trenbolone (for similar hardening effects) like myself, may be interested in...

@purplepandalabs @PurplePandaLabs Rep.

Hello guys, I'm very curious...

I understand from reading this thread, you've mentioned about continuing to produce more blends. Also, I've seen what you're currently producing...

Will a TEST/MAST injectable blend be created in the near future? That is something as a man not quite interested in the usage of trenbolone (for similar hardening effects) like myself, may be interested in...
I will mention it. I'm sure it would be a pretty popular blend also.

I'm just wondering how fast the site is gonna crash when ppl domestic open back up? You guys are on about every board. It's gonna be a cluster fuck for sure.

It's for international orders. China has major holiday in October. Infact, China seems to have many holidays where the country shuts down for weeks at a time lol

I second this request...I a 1:2 blend would be nice. (100mg test e/c: 200mg Mast E)

That would be a good blend dose ratio, Especially for contest prep!!! Whatever the dose, I think a mast/test blend is intriguing!

Although if and when i compete, I would potentially do something like...

100MG test E per week
700MG tren A
700MG mast P

No AI

And the panda blend that is 100/100 tren a and mast P, would be intriguing at that time...

Otherwise a blend like u suggested would also suffice. Something like this might intrigue me...

TEST E 350MG per week
Mast E 700MG per week
Adding in...
Anavar 50-100MG every day

Last edited:
You know, all this talk about domestic is like when you go to the movies and see a bad ass preview and then at the end it says.... COMING TO A THEATER NEAR YOU IN JULY OF 2019. LoL.

@PurplePandaLabs Rep. With this holiday going on will anything that was already shipped out prior to the 1st be effected as far as t/a ? Basically can we expect to tack on an another week to t/a or will mail keep moving in china during the holiday ?

Edit : its not particularly a big deal either way but just curious when to expect packages arriving ..

@PurplePandaLabs Rep. With this holiday going on will anything that was already shipped out prior to the 1st be effected as far as t/a ? Basically can we expect to tack on an another week to t/a or will mail keep moving in china during the holiday ?

Edit : its not particularly a big deal either way but just curious when to expect packages arriving ..
They quit shipping orders after the 28th the mail will probably stop also.