PurplePandaLabs Raw source

@purplepandalabs @PurplePandaLabs Rep.

In addition to a test/mast blend...

A test, mast, tren blend would also gauge alot of interest potentially. A enthatate blend ratio of 100:200:200 per ML. I think would potentially be excellent for contest prep! cutting, and a lean bulk.

Although my ultimate preferred for contest prep would be,
Test p, tren A and mast P.

Along the ratio of 25:100:100...

Giving me somthing like 175:700:700 ideally, Lean and dry pre contest!

Last edited:

A test, mast, tren blend would also gauge alot of interest potentially. A enthatate blend ratio of 100:200:200 per ML. I think would potentially be excellent for contest prep! cutting, and a lean bulk.

I agree with the short esters for prep.
I'm not a fan of test e never will be but that's just my opinion to volatile in raw form.

Why not just draw from 3 vials and make the concentration of esters that you want?

Only brewed npp @ 100 also, would like to know if would hold at 150. maybe ill experiement on brewing only one bottle so of it crashes i didn't waste or have to rebrew it

Someone asked me awhile back if our purple tops were just the Godt240 in a different package I thought they were but panda said they were not.
That they're our own line.

Just wanted to clarify that.