PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Also should mention someone posted labs off of finished test cyp. 500mg per week and scored in the 1600's.

But take that for whatever it's worth.

On Reddit, some one was accusing him of having issues on domestic lab. Saying his dbol was bunk and misspelled on the label.

He responded by explaining why the domestic lab took so long and said it will be open on monday.View attachment 76735
We had one guy on another board making claims like this but produced a bogus order number when asked for it.
We have had him troll us on about 3 boards now.
Not sure if that's the same issue tho.

I had a bad experience awhile ago I took 1ml of primus test c and mixed 1ml of ppl TRNe it had a little swirl to it.
I didn't think anything of it so I pushed 13/4 thru and a stinging hit the top off my head then went every were.
Freaked me out for real .
Just putting that out there don't mix these two.
I have never experienced tren cough but there was no coughing to this so idk.

Last edited:
The dialog that would take place between Panda an interviewee would be hilarious!

I'm Interviewing 3 people now for work. Maybe I can slip that in there. (Wispering from across the desk after glancing around an empty.office) "Hey...you ever do anything illegal?" "No..." "You Wanna? Come on. It'll be fun."
Lol

The dialog that would take place between Panda an interviewee would be hilarious!

I'm Interviewing 3 people now for work. Maybe I can slip that in there. (Wispering from across the desk after glancing around an empty.office) "Hey...you ever do anything illegal?" "No..." "You Wanna? Come on. It'll be fun."
Lol
Yeah I would love to see the look on their face.
Do a Back ground check to make sure they have a long rap sheet . Lmao