PurplePandaLabs Raw source

I'm taking a knee until domestic open back up and we have equal rights here domestically just like those international people!

I WILL NOT STAND FOR THIS ANYMORE!!!

I'm waiting on this as well. Only place I can afford primo lol.
TSL had some good Primo @ $55 but he had his minimum. But it WAS good stuff. I’ve been waiting on PPL to open back up Dom specifically for their Primo 200. Even their international doesn’t have this.

TSL had some good Primo @ $55 but he had his minimum. But it WAS good stuff. I’ve been waiting on PPL to open back up Dom specifically for their Primo 200. Even their international doesn’t have this.
The minimum won't matter to me as this primo run is gonna cost me a testicle and first born child lol.

Has anyone used PPL's anavar recently? Looking to order some.
80mg PWO. Nothing crazy about it. Good pump and vascularity. Think it's helping lean me out a little but I'm not going to crazy with my diet. I can't help it. I love October fest beers and food plus football season here and the Packers are doing pretty good. These things don't make for a proper diet.

I'm waiting on this as well. Only place I can afford primo lol.
Serious question. Why would someone want to run primo? You have to take so much and it's very expensive and takes forever to see any results?

I was looking into it also but it just didn't make sense to me.