PurplePandaLabs Raw source

let us know when you're ready to get your store credit also if you could post them here we would appreciate it .

Done and done already 100 pages ago maybe somewhere under all "chu say domestic?" derail and spam haha which reminded me I intended to post it in labs section also which I will now

Last edited:
I pin my npp and cyp .75 test Monday wed Friday Sunday and 1 cc npp each of those days i pin the test. Roger you know well. Is that ok. That’s how I always ran tren to Mon wed fri sun repeat.

Yeah, that works perfectly brother[emoji106][emoji106]

I pin my npp and cyp .75 test Monday wed Friday Sunday and 1 cc npp each of those days i pin the test. Roger you know well. Is that ok. That’s how I always ran tren to Mon wed fri sun repeat.
I did mine almost the same but test on mon/fri and npp mon/w/f

If you brew the primo yourself, it's really reasonable. I think it's like $15 a gram. 500mg a week for 24 weeks is 12 grams. So $180.
Yeah its not bad at all, i got enough for 16 weeks at a gram a week and i think it came out to 250 ... it would have cost roughly 1600 from other sources that have known good primo ! U cant beat that shit , most people pay more for test on cycle ...

IMG_2779.JPG IMG_2778.JPG

For those when do you know what's so great about primo I'm currently in week 11-12 at 200mg test and 700mg primo. I'm 5'2, 172-175, 11-12% BF in these pictures. The first pic is how look 24/7, and the second one is right after chest with 50mg anadrol pre-workout. I really love this compound and will be using it much more in the future. You really can't understand it unless you've run it.

View attachment 76769 View attachment 76770

For those when do you know what's so great about primo I'm currently in week 11-12 at 200mg test and 700mg primo. I'm 5'2, 172-175, 11-12% BF in these pictures. The first pic is how look 24/7, and the second one is right after chest with 50mg anadrol pre-workout. I really love this compound and will be using it much more in the future. You really can't understand it unless you've run it.

beast

I'm going to bed now. Let's hope when I get up tomorrow you are correct and my present is under the tree. Good night fuckers!:p:cool:
I email panda every couple of days and he "assured me" that domestic would be open within the next 2 days, "FOR SURE." we can only hope!! I received my first panda US dom shipment within 2 days. sure hope it goes quickly this time, will all the traffic they're going to get

Fuck legit primo run at 800mg a week for 20 weeks is by far the best around. Wish I could find some legit primo again

Looking solid bro.

DOMESTIC IS OPEN!!!!!!!
I'm gonna order everything while you fools are sleeping hehehe
10g bags aren't what he said but whatever I guess. Also missing some of the basics too.

Maybe I am mistaken was there not finished products previously ?

Yes but he shut down the domestic line for awhile. Everyone here has been waiting for the domestic RAWS to be available for a long time now. Honestly disappointed in the limited selection and required quantities we have to purchase. I'm sure others will feel the same.

Yes but he shut down the domestic line for awhile. Everyone here has been waiting for the domestic RAWS to be available for a long time now. Honestly disappointed in the limited selection and required quantities we have to purchase. I'm sure others will feel the same.
Yes thanks I have been following the thread as well and have been waiting . I was in the impression finished products would be back as well ?

Yes thanks I have been following the thread as well and have been waiting . I was in the impression finished products would be back as well ?

Yea that would be nice since they don't have some basic Raws that I need I could just use there finished. I rather order international and get everything way cheaper but it's closed and I need gear now. i screwed up my second brew and I'm running out of gear now. Hopefully he'll add them in the next day or two.

Panda will you be adding more Raws and finished or is this it?

What are your goals with those doses? Bulking cutting recomp?