PurplePandaLabs Raw source

You don't need 800-1000mg of primo. Those are probably the same people saying 700mg of tren are needed to grow as well...... ask those same people what their nutrition intake looks like...

Yes you can run npp with a long ester.

Npp every 3 days is fine.
Most just run it Monday, Wednesday, Friday to make it easy.

You can pin your testosterone if you wanted Monday and Friday if you wanted a twice weekly protocol or if you just wanted a once weekly do it all
On Monday.

This is very true. I did really well years back off of 300mg of Test E and 400mg of primo for 14 weeks.
I hate that shit. "You need a gram of this, a gram of that."

Good to know Ill probably give it a run sometime in the future. I had written it off for anything near future based on the amount I thought you needed to run. Ive been doing my cruise pins E3D so I was planning to run the NPP at the same pinning schedule to cut down on injections. If that isnt optimal for a phenylprop ester I will go EOD though.

Some of the raws domestic dont have even a 3$/g markup. EQ is 31$ for 10gs.. prices look good to me. You figure 40$ less in shipping cost makes up for a lot of the difference if you want small quantitys.

Good to know Ill probably give it a run sometime in the future. I had written it off for anything near future based on the amount I thought you needed to run. Ive been doing my cruise pins E3D so I was planning to run the NPP at the same pinning schedule to cut down on injections. If that isnt optimal for a phenylprop ester I will go EOD though.
I'm planning a primo run myself. I plan on running 400 or 500mg a week for 24ish weeks.

I haven't decided about the test dose. But I might start it at the 500mg. Maybe the back half of that cycle I'll drop it to 200ish.

I'm glad to hear domestic is open. This guy will be waiting until I see some capped DNP. EA dnp did not do much by that I mean nothing.

if one orders both raws and finished producsts (all US dom), is it going to be the standard $10 shipping still? Or will it be like international was?

My recurring nightmare.,.
Domestic is finally opened during the day but I have to wait to get home from work to make and order! When I login at home I find out they are already sold out of everything I need!!!
(Shiver)
I think I'm starting to feel sick. Might have to leave early!!!

Saying domestic open is like saying McDonald's is open but they don't have any french fries or hamburgers.

Edit: I take that back. I see other stuff has been added.

Last edited:
A domestic option with options! Time to spend that $150 I won. Shits been burning a hole in my pocket.
Whole new meaning to free test!

Sponsors

Latest posts