PurplePandaLabs Raw source

International packs still landing with no problems? I know not now because of holiday. I just know for a minute there it was a cluster.

Wait a minute. Am I seeing this right? Panada have US domestic injectables now? Anyone order domestic yet? What's the TA?

I waited forever seems like for domestic. Well there's like 5 items that aren't offered for domestic so I said fuck it and ordered int. Kinda frustrating but whatever I guess.

Anyone having a problem with shipping at checkout. Domestic injectables and its charging $60 for shipping at checkout?.

Anyone having a problem with shipping at checkout. Domestic injectables and its charging $60 for shipping at checkout?.
Just put a few items in cart to see if it would happen to me.. mine came out $10 shipping. You got anything in cart that’s int’l too? Could be a glitch?

These are packs that were siezed and reshipped correct? Then Panda shipped them regular mail not EMS which can take a few weeks. I believe they are back to the faster shipping method as my order from last week shipped that way.
uhhh almost. First was sent back to sender and second one stuck in china and sent back now third one stuck in china for 13 days barely passing through customs now. None of it due to customs.
They are back to EMS? well thats good to know. My first couple packs got to me QUICK too lol

Sounds like you have something international and something domestic in your cart..That would equal $60 shipping $50int and $10dom.

uhhh almost. First was sent back to sender and second one stuck in china and sent back now third one stuck in china for 13 days barely passing through customs now. None of it due to customs.
They are back to EMS? well thats good to know. My first couple packs got to me QUICK too lol
Dyam. I was going to order from panada to but now I might order domestic else where. I can't wait 4 to 6 weeks for my gear. Need to start cycle beginning of November.

Sponsors

Latest posts