PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Wait a minute. Am I seeing this right? Panada have US domestic injectables now? Anyone order domestic yet? What's the TA?
Not gonna bust your balls cause I asked the same shit like a month ago lol. His domestic shop is still closed and if he ever opens it hopefully it'll be soon.

I'm not positive. I don't want to answer without experience. I just think the post you quoted was talking about his international order. Panda claims domestic will take 3-5 days to receive them. And past people say domestic panda t/a was very quick

I'm not positive. I don't want to answer without experience. I just think the post you quoted was talking about his international order. Panda claims domestic will take 3-5 days to receive them. And past people say domestic panda t/a was very quick
Yea that was the past. I'm worried it about now.

I might just play it safe and order from another domestic that I know for sure I'll get in 4 to 5 days.

My buddy order international 3 months ago and it was stopped at customs. Second time he go re-shipped and he got a letter. He gave up and didn't ask for a 3rd attempt.

On the bright side I'm sure meso members have order domestic which means they "should" get it within days and I'm sure they'll post their t/a and how it went

From all I've read west coast customs seems to definitely have more problems. Did he try same address and name? I've seen some say to switch everything on a reship

My buddy order international 3 months ago and it was stopped at customs. Second time he go re-shipped and he got a letter. He gave up and didn't ask for a 3rd attempt.
See if i had an intl pack seized i would consider the address burned. They've got to have some kind of system that the address goes into after a pack is seized i would think. A reship is just asking for trouble imo. I haven't heard about controlled deliveries for personal quantities of aas but I wouldn't roll the dice personally. But I don't mess with intl sucks having to pay a premium for us domestic but I'd rather have the Piece of Mind. 2 day turnaround instead of 2 months is nice too. Just sounds like way too many packs have been getting snagged recently. I wish there were more us domestic operations though

From all I've read west coast customs seems to definitely have more problems. Did he try same address and name? I've seen some say to switch everything on a reship
He use same address and name. I don't think switching names and addresses would help. Still would be west coast.

See if i had an intl pack seized i would consider the address burned. They've got to have some kind of system that the address goes into after a pack is seized i would think. A reship is just asking for trouble imo. I haven't heard about controlled deliveries for personal quantities of aas but I wouldn't roll the dice personally. But I don't mess with intl sucks having to pay a premium for us domestic but I'd rather have the Piece of Mind. 2 day turnaround instead of 2 months is nice too. Just sounds like way too many packs have been getting snagged recently. I wish there were more us domestic operations though
I've only had a re-shipped once from a different source and went well. I had to wait 2 months.

Yea I think I'll just do domestic from now on. Domestic have less selections.

I understand what you mean. Definitely sucks but unfortunately it's part of the game with aas and ordering international. Gotta remember it is illegal stuff trying to make it through customs

But I'm sure within the next 5 days people will be posting if they've received their order and how it went. Give it some time. unfortunately there aren't tons of domestic shops openly out there

I understand what you mean. Definitely sucks but unfortunately it's part of the game with aas and ordering international. Gotta remember it is illegal stuff trying to make it through customs

But I'm sure within the next 5 days people will be posting if they've received their order and how it went. Give it some time. unfortunately there aren't tons of domestic shops openly out there
Aha if you think AAS is illegal to ship. I've seen websites that offer to ship cocaine, meth, and xtc.

I was just meaning customs definitely tries to catch any potential illegal stuff trying to get into US

But anyways, Im really hoping the frog juice will get put on the domestic list o_O

I have 3 items in my cart and all three say us domestic. And domestic shipping within U.S.Only.. but in the total it says $60 for shipping.