PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Figured it out. It's every time I put NPP on the cart the price goes from $10 to $60.. must be a glitch because it's says us domestic but it's charging international shipping

@PurplePandaLabs Rep. Any testing on the new finished oils? Odd numbers to me. 333mg/ml. 166mg/ml?

10% overdose?

It's gotta be the 10%overdose. I remember when he had these issues with under dosed test one of the solutions were to over dose by 10%. Some of the members on reddit suggested labeling them accurately since having accurately dosed gear is of top concern. Panda said he would consider that.

It's gotta be the 10%overdose. I remember when he had these issues with under dosed test one of the solutions were to over dose by 10%. Some of the members on reddit suggested labeling them accurately since having accurately dosed gear is of top concern. Panda said he would consider that.
Yeah they raised it by 10%

I stupidly forgot my password for their site. Anyways I just emailed panda and he replied literally within 3 minutes and helped me resolve the situation. I was pretty shocked to have gotten a reply that fast!

Anyone tried primo e at 100mg/ml and at 200mg/ml? I'm just curious if there is added pip due to the higher concentration?

Has anyone used or tested ppl black tops? Meditrope maybe?? And is it overdosed or treated as 10iu? Thanks

I used them but didnt get them test as i planned because of the dom shop closing so long, i didnt anticipate it and ran out and had to switch to my meditropes. .. i personally liked ppl's black tops though , but dont get it fucked up they arent meditropes by any means .. i dosed em at 10iu and sides were comparable to medis dosed at 15iu so tifwiw ...

For the record, blindly over dosing to make up for underdosed raws is the worst way to go about it.
Especially in this case. If you are over dosing because the raws aren't 100% pure, then why label it as if it is 100% pure raws you're using? It's strange.

Edit:I would have labelled it as 300mg and maybe add a note at the bottom saying 10% over dose. But that's me.

Any chance Panda-domestic, or a spin-off can start selling small brew kits?
to pave the road for a domestic raws shop
and brew kits ain't illegal

i.e. this one would make a great one-fits-(almost)-all first product

kit
100 mL oil bottle
5 ml BA
25 ml BB
1 sterile syringe filter
10 empty sterile vials

option 1 (extra cost)
(heat-resistant) beaker
stir glass rod
graduated-cylinder as beakers ain't accurate for measuring, plastic ones are cheap
you can even add some plastic scoops

option 2 (extra cost as well)
an under-$50 nice digital scale

option 3 (extra cost of course)
60 mL syringe
caulking gun to push the above syringe (just the metal part, not the silicone lol)

the brew kit

So the NPP is 166mg/mL because that's ~10% over 150mg/mL? Is this because the NPP is only 90% pure? So effectively it is just 150 mg/mL?

Please clarify, as this is important for dosing. If I want to run 150mg EOD, I need to know if I should put 1 mL or 0.9 mL in the syringe. It might seem like a small difference but over the course of 60 days, that comes out to a 3 mL difference.

So the NPP is 166mg/mL because that's ~10% over 150mg/mL? Is this because the NPP is only 90% pure? So effectively it is just 150 mg/mL?

Please clarify, as this is important for dosing. If I want to run 150mg EOD, I need to know if I should put 1 mL or 0.9 mL in the syringe. It might seem like a small difference but over the course of 60 days, that comes out to a 3 mL difference.
Testing is posted on our raws on the website should tell what % or current stock is.

For the record, blindly over dosing to make up for underdosed raws is the worst way to go about it.
You will never have 100% pure raws and its common practice for me to overdose oils by 10% and 5% for orals... There is always degredation from heat that when you rely on multiple mail carriers for transport its inevitable. Would you rather know exactly what is in the vial? If I'm running a cruise I want exact test dosages instead of being on mini blast by mistake. Technically it's not overdosed if it's labeled according to the dosage of the raws added. Look at drugs in general from the pharmacy.... 10% deviation is acceptable practice... Rarely over dosed and most are underdosed.

Sponsors