PurplePandaLabs Raw source

I just rather run over a gram of test, (not saying I do) than pay more for a little primo ..

What's so amazing about it?
The only guy I know who uses says the gains are minimal but the quality of the muscle added is second to none. He is also lean as hell which he says is a must when using primo.

I’m just curious you are running over 1000 a week of test? How long have you been cycling or cruising. I can see if you are older and been on awhile. I usually do 750 a week when I blast i see no need to 1000. I hope if someone is running a 1000 they better making some sick gains and look amazing just my opinion. That’s a lot of test

I also wonder how panda looks. When you mention a product he pretty much tells you he’s used it lol. I get he’s got a hook up but this fool better be jacked too because he’s taking about all the shit he’s ran lol

I also wonder how panda looks. When you mention a product he pretty much tells you he’s used it lol. I get he’s got a hook up but this fool better be jacked too because he’s taking about all the shit he’s ran lol
Or he has run it, but wirh calorie restrictions. I can't imagine a massively jacked white guy in China wouldn't draw tons of attention.... Not a smart move

Serious question. Why would someone want to run primo? You have to take so much and it's very expensive and takes forever to see any results?

I was looking into it also but it just didn't make sense to me.
Haven't ran it yet but my buddy calls it liquid gold and he's huge and lean af. I'm running it because I'm trying to hold off on running tren as I know the sides won't agree with me.

The only guy I know who uses says the gains are minimal but the quality of the muscle added is second to none. He is also lean as hell which he says is a must when using primo.
That's what I've heard about mast and var too. I got great results from both running them while my bf% was higher.

If you brew the primo yourself, it's really reasonable. I think it's like $15 a gram. 500mg a week for 24 weeks is 12 grams. So $180.

If you brew the primo yourself, it's really reasonable. I think it's like $15 a gram. 500mg a week for 24 weeks is 12 grams. So $180.

Ive looked into it also, but have read you want 800-1000mg a week during a bulk and to run it out around 16 weeks. 400 - 500 for a cut.. so I got EQ instead. Next blast will probably be Test/NPP though - will be my first run with NPP but everyone seems to love it on a bulk. You guys pinning NPP E3D if running alongside test E or C?

Ive looked into it also, but have read you want 800-1000mg a week during a bulk and to run it out around 16 weeks. 400 - 500 for a cut.. so I got EQ instead. Next blast will probably be Test/NPP though - will be my first run with NPP but everyone seems to love it on a bulk. You guys pinning NPP E3D if running alongside test E or C?

You don't need 800-1000mg of primo. Those are probably the same people saying 700mg of tren are needed to grow as well...... ask those same people what their nutrition intake looks like...

Yes you can run npp with a long ester.

Npp every 3 days is fine.
Most just run it Monday, Wednesday, Friday to make it easy.

You can pin your testosterone if you wanted Monday and Friday if you wanted a twice weekly protocol or if you just wanted a once weekly do it all
On Monday.

You don't need 800-1000mg of primo. Those are probably the same people saying 700mg of tren are needed to grow as well...... ask those same people what their nutrition intake looks like...

Yes you can run npp with a long ester.

Npp every 3 days is fine.
Most just run it Monday, Wednesday, Friday to make it easy.

You can pin your testosterone if you wanted Monday and Friday if you wanted a twice weekly protocol or if you just wanted a once weekly do it all
On Monday.
This is very true. I did really well years back off of 300mg of Test E and 400mg of primo for 14 weeks.
I hate that shit. "You need a gram of this, a gram of that."

I ran npp with my test e.
Test E on Monday and Thursday
NPP on Monday Thursday and Saturday

I pin my npp and cyp .75 test Monday wed Friday Sunday and 1 cc npp each of those days i pin the test. Roger you know well. Is that ok. That’s how I always ran tren to Mon wed fri sun repeat.