PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Has anyone used PPL's anavar recently? Looking to order some.

Using it now at 75mg daily. First time with anavar but I really like it. Pumps are great and muscles feel full throughout the day. Idk if this is true or not but I thought I heard anavar was supposed to help with stomach fat. (Yes I know you can't target specific areas) but since taking it my stomach has gotten dramatically more lean then when I normally cut. Is this in my head or is that a real thing anavar does, anyone know?

I had brewed for the first time and made a very small batch which turned out great, unfortunately when I went to brew the rest today I fucked up and ruined it All. So my dumbass now has like a week or two left of gear and now waiting for the store to open back up. I WISH THERE WAS A WAY I COULD GET SOMETHING QUICK WITHIN A FEW DAYS LIKE A DOMESTIC SHOP......

Using it now at 75mg daily. First time with anavar but I really like it. Pumps are great and muscles feel full throughout the day. Idk if this is true or not but I thought I heard anavar was supposed to help with stomach fat. (Yes I know you can't target specific areas) but since taking it my stomach has gotten dramatically more lean then when I normally cut. Is this in my head or is that a real thing anavar does, anyone know?

There has been several documents related to visceral fat is where Anavar helps in reducing. So it's not in your head.

This is why I say with drugs like masterone or even Anavar the rule of being less than 10% fat doesn't always apply.

Drugs can have different purposes and expectations and used for different purposes, towards ones goal, it's how you choose to make it happen.

Now, if you bring your diet/nutrition to a whole other level, imagine what can happen....

I email panda every couple of days and he "assured me" that domestic would be open within the next 2 days, "FOR SURE." we can only hope!! I received my first panda US dom shipment within 2 days. sure hope it goes quickly this time, will all the traffic they're going to get

Hell I might just open up a domestic shop. Since nobody else wants to grab all this money just burning holes in people's pockets. Lol

I email panda every couple of days and he "assured me" that domestic would be open within the next 2 days, "FOR SURE." we can only hope!! I received my first panda US dom shipment within 2 days. sure hope it goes quickly this time, will all the traffic they're going to get

I'd have fucking killed myself by now if I had to reply to all the domestic shop questions. I'm pretty sure it will open a soon as possible guys. Probably sooner if he didn't have to spend hours replying to pms about it.