PurplePandaLabs Raw source

I went to gemini... get registered now because it takes about 2.5 weeks to get verified... then do one bank wire to gemini and you can just transfer direct after that with very low fee.. and transfers are instant.. no waiting a week like coinbase.

Localbitcoins works but fees are higher

Gemini is owned by the Winklevoss twins (made famous by their legal battle with former Harvard classmate Mark Zuckerberg over the founding of Facebook - They recieved $65 million in Cash and stock- now they own 1% of all the bitcoin ( and have Gemini which is US based).
Cool. Thanks I'll check it out.

Cool. Thanks I'll check it out.
Just know that coinbase is so simple and convenient... Everything else you are going to have to jump through hoops. Also, the coinbase work around when this happens is to setup a new account (with another email) and different card... Don't get verified and you can buy 150.00 a week and they will raise it to 500.00 after a few buys.... But this also works in a pinch. If you buy weekly and have it on standby you may surprise yourself with the money you make... Or lose.....

Gemini.com is added debit cards at some point

Last edited:
@Thegreek I use coinmama and after verification you get a 10000$ a week limit. Purchase with credit card, somewhere around 6% on the fee. I use greenwallet to transfer into, then out to the source. Set this up in no time and I am new to bitcoin.

Thanks to all you guys who responded with bitcoin info. I know there are a bunch of options just a pain in the ass to start over. Good thing there is no minimum at ppl this way I can make a few small purchases to get started.

How is it getting vials through customs? I know a lot of guys order Raws. The few times I used pharmacom it always made it safe. May have to try international. Just was wondering if it Raws getting snagged or vials or is it both. Thanks

How is it getting vials through customs? I know a lot of guys order Raws. The few times I used pharmacom it always made it safe. May have to try international. Just was wondering if it Raws getting snagged or vials or is it both. Thanks
I've gotten finished products 2 times and both made it and raws 4 times with no issue either. I'm sure some get snagged but I've not had any issues yet

Besides one taking longer than expected.

Just got my package. Very discreet. Everything was there.
THIS is how you report a touch down. This is everything that needs to be posted in plain site.

Not all these details about order time, tracking, shipping time, how it was packaged etc. The less information you put out there, the better

THIS is how you report a touch down. This is everything that needs to be posted in plain site.

Not all these details about order time, tracking, shipping time, how it was packaged etc. The less information you put out there, the better

Some of us need more details though. Like the exact dates he ordered and received, his social security number and address. Small things.

This is a joke for any fucking idiot who thinks I'm serious @TRT gave the perfect template for the future.

Some of us need more details though. Like the exact dates he ordered and received, his social security number and address. Small things.

This is a joke for any fucking idiot who thinks I'm serious @TRT gave the perfect template for the future.
I would like to see bank account and routing info and if you really want to make sure we all understand your purchase and how well it went please include credit/debit card info. Thank you in advance for understanding.

Thanks to all you guys who responded with bitcoin info. I know there are a bunch of options just a pain in the ass to start over. Good thing there is no minimum at ppl this way I can make a few small purchases to get started.

Coinbase is the only way to go

Coinbase is the only way to go
Yeah maybe unless they close your account for violating their terms and conditions and now you have to come on here to ask for help finding a new way to handle bitcoin transactions. Other than that though yeah it's a great app.