PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Transferring coins from wallet to wallet can avoid this. Paying directly from Coinbase and they will catch on. Not implying just explaining what I've seen
I haven't done it a lot so that's why I don't think it's from the AAS but who knows. Even if you transfer from wallet to wallet isn't the final transaction to the source going to be what gets looked at by the wallet provider.

I haven't done it a lot so that's why I don't think it's from the AAS but who knows. Even if you transfer from wallet to wallet isn't the final transaction to the source going to be what gets looked at by the wallet provider.

Get a bitcoin tumbler or pass between more than 4 wallets. They track 4 hops/bitcoin addresses away from the Coinbase wallet I believe.

Get a bitcoin tumbler or pass between more than 4 wallets. They track 4 hops/bitcoin addresses away from the Coinbase wallet I believe.
Well can't use coinbase anymore so that's that but what I was getting at is this. I transfer to 4 different wallets. At the last wallet I send it to the source. Who ever the last wallet is monitors the transaction going to China and they deem that as a violation so they cancel your account. Isn't that the same thing.

Well can't use coinbase anymore so that's that but what I was getting at is this. I transfer to 4 different wallets. At the last wallet I send it to the source. Who ever the last wallet is monitors the transaction going to China and they deem that as a violation so they cancel your account. Isn't that the same thing.
Im new ro bitcoin and would like to know how you pass 4 wallets to avoid a potential jam up.
Any links or advise would be greatly appreciated.
Thx

Your bitcoin wallet closed your wallet service? I’m pretty sure that is impossible.

You can only be banned by a financial institution that exchanges bitcoins for cash. They banned you at Coinbase, not at your “wallet.”

Bitcoin and the wallets are not controlled by anyone. Anyone can make a wallet to control it. It can never be “closed” on you.

Bitcoin has simply stated that they will never sell your name bitcoins again though.

I use “LibertyX” app to buy in straight cash, or “CoinATMRadar” app to find bitcoin atms to buy in straight cash in person. No ID needed, anonymous cash purchase.

Your bitcoin wallet closed your wallet service? I’m pretty sure that is impossible.

You can only be banned by a financial institution that exchanges bitcoins for cash. They banned you at Coinbase, not at your “wallet.”

Bitcoin and the wallets are not controlled by anyone. Anyone can make a wallet to control it. It can never be “closed” on you.

Bitcoin has simply stated that they will never sell your name bitcoins again though.

I use “LibertyX” app to buy in straight cash, or “CoinATMRadar” app to find bitcoin atms to buy in straight cash in person. No ID needed, anonymous cash purchase.
So I buy coins at coinbase and they go into my coinbase wallet right? and the problem is I bought from coinbase and sent from coinbase. If I buy from coinbase then send it to a bunch of other wallets then finally send to the source the last wallet institution isn't concerned because all I did was transfer coins. Not bought and transfered. Sorry if I'm clogging up the thread guys I'm just trying to figure out where I went wrong and how to not do it again.

So I buy coins at coinbase and they go into my coinbase wallet right? and the problem is I bought from coinbase and sent from coinbase. If I buy from coinbase then send it to a bunch of other wallets then finally send to the source the last wallet institution isn't concerned because all I did was transfer coins. Not bought and transfered. Sorry if I'm clogging up the thread guys I'm just trying to figure out where I went wrong and how to not do it again.

Correct.

Those silica gel packets are free from a lot of meds - those would be good to throw in also.
IMO is better to have those silica gel bags attached to the bottle cap, to make sure they don't come in contact with the raws.

Transferring coins from wallet to wallet can avoid this. Paying directly from Coinbase and they will catch on. Not implying just explaining what I've seen
Coinbase said they may monitor transfers up to 4 hops
but doesn't mean thay always do
a single hop is usually enough.

Just DON'T pay for juice DIRECTLY from Coinbase, ever.
yep 5+ hops or tumbler is even better.

1. buy from coinbase
2. download "bread walet" on your iphone.
3. send to "breadwalet" adress from coinbase.
4. Send to source from bread walet

1. buy from coinbase
Can you create multiple bread wallets and transfer to each other in sequence?
How long does it take?

1. buy from coinbase
Well I can't use coinbase any more so there goes that lol. I'll find another. Sucks dick but whatever.

Just got an email from coinbase and they are kicking me out for prohibited use in violation of the terms and agreements. Not going to get into details on why I think this happened but I don't think it's from buying AAS. Either way just be careful with your accounts guys and can anyone recommend a replacement for coinbase lol.

I was in the first round of account closings by Coinbase. Since then I've been using Gemini. It has an$500 dollar daily deposit limit and you have immediate access to purchase bitcoins before the deposit actually clears. The fees are reasonable as well

Edit: still transfer to another wallet before final payment for goods.

I lost my coin base ability a while back too. Had no clue when I first set it up. Still kind of an idiot when it comes to that stuff. Used ATM directly and that is easy but way inconvenient as I have to travel a good distance to get to one now!
Can I purchase directly from Blockchain without issue???

I was in the first round of account closings by Coinbase. Since then I've been using Gemini. It has an$500 dollar daily deposit limit and you have immediate access to purchase bitcoins before the deposit actually clears. The fees are reasonable as well
Cool. Thanks I'll look into it.