PurplePandaLabs Raw source

I actually forgot that i had my bloodwork done this past Friday. @JackSmooth reminded me.

Ok, so 750mg a week of PPL Test Cyp finished product yielded me:
3647.9 Test.
Draw was almost exactly 48hrs after last pin.
I'm happy with this result. I don't believe that I am someone that gets huge numbers off of test as some of my past blood work has shown. When I ran 900mg of dynasty shit labs my test came back at about 2400. I got impatient and called in for the result and the nurse gave it to me. The results will be being mailed to me and when they are I will post this also in the lab testing section with pictures of the final result.

I was running the same dose of PPL Test E @750mg and got similiar results. 750mg got me 3221ng. My TRT dose of 175mg gets me 1100ng. I'm taking his NPP too so I pin the Test E eod at .85 with the NPP. I'm not thrilled by the numbers, I was expecting around 4000-6000ng, but neither am I dissapointed because I have had worse ratios as welldue to underdosed/bunk gear. Maybe my response rate decreases the higher the amount of test I use?

Labs were done 29 days after the first pin and 12 hours after the last.

Attachments

• Lab Results.jpg
    Lab Results.jpg
    332.7 KB · Views: 21
  • Lab Results2.jpg
    Lab Results2.jpg
    240.5 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
I was running the same dose of PPL Test E @750mg and got similiar results. 750mg got me 3221ng. My TRT dose of 175mg gets me 1100ng. I'm taking his NPP too so I pin the Test E eod at .85 with the NPP. I'm not thrilled by the numbers, I was expecting around 4000-6000ng, but neither am I dissapointed because I have had worse ratios as welldue to underdosed/bunk gear. Maybe my response rate decreases the higher the amount of test I use?

Have you ever run that high before?
700-750 yields me 3000-3500.

I had ppl test e raws in my room during the summer for around 8 months. Temperature sometimes went to 80 degrees but the average temp was 75. It degraded badly during that time. Gave me horrible pip and test flu. Would recommend storing in freezer..

Have you ever run that high before?
700-750 yields me 3000-3500.
nah I'm a virgin to this dose. are your ratios are higher when you run a lower dose? (ex. I get .63 off of my TRT dose 175mg=1100 and thats recorded after a 5 day trough, here I'm getting .43 from 750mg.

Last edited:
I had ppl test e raws in my room during the summer for around 8 months. Temperature sometimes went to 80 degrees but the average temp was 75. It degraded badly during that time. Gave me horrible pip and test flu. Would recommend storing in freezer..

Pharmaceutical ampoules I have state store below 25 degrees Celsius which is around 75 degrees Fahrenheit, any idea as to why raws would require lower temperature?

Pharmaceutical ampoules I have state store below 25 degrees Celsius which is around 75 degrees Fahrenheit, any idea as to why raws would require lower temperature?
Finished product has solvent and stuff in it.
Raws is just steroid and whatever esters attached .
Test e has a very low melting point .
And is known for being volatile.

Have you received your 100$ store credit for the blood work ?

nah I'm a virgin to this dose. and your ratios are higher when you run a lower dose (ex. I get .63 off of my TRT dose 175mg=1100 and thats recorded after a 5 day trough, here I'm getting .43 from 750mg.
I get 1100ish from 200mg
2800-3000 from 600-625.
I don't usually go over 600

Finished product has solvent and stuff in it.
Raws is just steroid and whatever esters attached .
Test e has a very low melting point .
And is known for being volatile.

Interesting, do you know if MK has a low melting point also? I received my previous order of it in powder form but my recent order had it all clumped in almost a clay formation.

nah I'm a virgin to this dose. are your ratios are higher when you run a lower dose? (ex. I get .63 off of my TRT dose 175mg=1100 and thats recorded after a 5 day trough, here I'm getting .43 from 750mg.

But is your pinning protocol the same?