PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Also, let it be known I was in no way attacking you by saying what I said about reships... I know several peeps who use and are happy with your products... just pointing out that shipping internationally needs fixed..
I understand you bro.
I just want things to run smooth also.
And I will try my best to help get it straightened out .

I have always wanted to bow but just dont have the time, usually pack the rifle while im working for deer and moose I take the old man out to the forestry for a few days when its open season

I go to gun as soon as the season opens.
Bow hunting is SO much more difficult. I had 8-10 deer come in tonight, they all split my stand like Most. And then hovered at the 65yd mark, just out of bow range.

I go to gun as soon as the season opens.
Bow hunting is SO much more difficult. I had 8-10 deer come in tonight, they all split my stand like Most. And then hovered at the 65yd mark, just out of bow range.
I always prefer bow over rifle.. not really sure why.. I just like the challange.. right now tho it's still to hot.. even the mornings are 55+ I like to hit it hard after the first frost.. seems to bring em in a little closer..

Seems international is having am extremely hard time getting thru customs as of late.
Is this mostly West Coast? Or are any of you guys from the East Coast having similar issues? Trying to decide if i should stay cool and wait for Domestic to open or take a huge leap of faith and get my order Internationally. Any thoughts guys? Mostly all raws is what im after right now.
Thx~

Seems international is having am extremely hard time getting thru customs as of late.
Is this mostly West Coast? Or are any of you guys from the East Coast having similar issues? Trying to decide if i should stay cool and wait for Domestic to open or take a huge leap of faith and get my order Internationally. Any thoughts guys? Mostly all raws is what im after right now.
Thx~
Heres the thing... atleast from what I'm seeing... prior to 3 months ago almost every pack I received internationally came through the east coast... now all of a sudden things are coming through chicago, San Francisco and other places.... I've got a homeboy in cali who's packs are also coming through random weird places. I'm sure that doesn't really help, but I was reading something awhile back about customs cracking down on narcotics coming through and they had stepped up to combat the problem... related or not it seems things are getting tougher recently.. seems to be express shipping that's the problem in my case as the slower packs seem to come through fine..

Heres the thing... atleast from what I'm seeing... prior to 3 months ago almost every pack I received internationally came through the east coast... now all of a sudden things are coming through chicago, San Francisco and other places.... I've got a homeboy in cali who's packs are also coming through random weird places. I'm sure that doesn't really help, but I was reading something awhile back about customs cracking down on narcotics coming through and they had stepped up to combat the problem... related or not it seems things are getting tougher recently.. seems to be express shipping that's the problem in my case as the slower packs seem to come through fine..
I have An idea.............

How about PPL open up a domestic shop?
Just a thought..:D

Lol, don’t think of them as fools. By the time you even know what’s up, they have a mile long trail of evidence against you.

They don’t go skipping around aimlessly. They place a target on you, then bury you alive. They will execute a search warrant, then before you can say “I don’t know what’s in that package” they will prove your tracking of the package.

That, and they won’t catch you the first time. They will let the first few orders pass through. They will essentially let you have your drugs. All so they can bust you HARD 5 packages later with 5 court cases of evidence against you. Good luck denying 5 proven packages that were delivered.

You don’t want to know how I know. Lol.
Lol, thanks for the heads up bro. Good thing I order sporadically.

I always prefer bow over rifle.. not really sure why.. I just like the challange.. right now tho it's still to hot.. even the mornings are 55+ I like to hit it hard after the first frost.. seems to bring em in a little closer..

Oh yeah. No way to have scent control when it's 85+ out.

I don't have any monsters where I hunt, but I get about 3500-4000 pics every 3 weeks. They're going through 150-200lbs of corn during that period. But I prefer a 2-3year old doe to any monster, meat is so much better.

Oh yeah. No way to have scent control when it's 85+ out.

I don't have any monsters where I hunt, but I get about 3500-4000 pics every 3 weeks. They're going through 150-200lbs of corn during that period. But I prefer a 2-3year old doe to any monster, meat is so much better.
Your a smart man... I wouldn't even shoot a buck... unless it was gonna win me some sort of prize money theough bass pro shops.lol.. I like to eat .. no one can make a buck taste like a doe..

Your a smart man... I wouldn't even shoot a buck... unless it was gonna win me some sort of prize money theough bass pro shops.lol.. I like to eat .. no one can make a buck taste like a doe..

Exactly! When people say how nasty deer meat tastes I know right off they where eating a buck. Full of Testosterone and Adrenaline, running and chasing does!

Exactly! When people say how nasty deer meat tastes I know right off they where eating a buck. Full of Testosterone and Adrenaline, running and chasing does!
I almost feel bad even donating a buck...around here u can donate your meat to feed less fortunate... good cause but I don't wish anyone the misery of eating a 4 year old buck

Who ever picks the date and hour that domestic opens wins $2,000 store credit. Lets do that. Thursday the 28th (9/28/17) at 2:30pm (central time) :D

Yessir... about the only buck u can eat is a little yearling...

I agree if its a mule deer I only kill a mule if its a trophy buck. We have alot of white tail around here and all the bucks are tasty. I make my own sausage, burger, pepporoni and jerky....I am /drooling just thinking about it.

Sponsors

Latest posts