PurplePandaLabs Raw source

To all of you guys worried about people googling purple panda and finding out that they sell steroids, maybe you should reconsider using juice.

Personally, I don't have to wear advertisement for people to know I juice...

I would so rock that tank. But I do feel that the blocky text does detract from the overall appearance of the shirt.

I should reconsider running gear because I don't want to advertise on my clothing that I participate in illegal activity?!

That fucking makes no sense Mr. "Personally, I don't have to wear advertisement for people to know I juice".

What a douche.

Sooooo.. when them purple panda panties dropping for the sloots (and some of you weirdos ;))

ub0pOFS.gif

Lmao!

Reactions: TRT
Better yet, what about when that highschool kid at the gym that looks up to you and asks for advice notices your eye catching tank and decides to look into it?

You gonna give the kid a direct link to potentially buy himself some gear?

You can say all these scenarios are hypothetical and unlikely, but I can think of a ton of reasons not to wear these shirts and not a single good one for anyone to wear them.

That's a good point. I have A LOT of youngins looking up to me.

I don’t even like it when my friends at the gym, some whom are clearly jacked and on gear, get comfortable talking about their cycles in the open between set. I don’t like that. People makes associations, and you all know you are judged by the company you keep. Yes, I take steroids. No, I do NOT what everyone to know. I have a wife and kids and a small business. I have a comfortable life that I have worked hard for. It’s nit much to brag about, but it’s all I got and all I built on my own. It is not worth risking away for stupid attention or some culture statement. By the way, there are a number of police officers that work out at that gym, some are known and some suspected to be taking steroids, but no one is stupid enough to talk to them about their AAS use. Point is you never know who is listening or watching, and wearing a T-shirt that only those in the know (law enforcement included) is asking for the wrong attention. Just my humble opinion. But, you can do what ever the FUCK you wanna dooooooo.
I was a volunteer firefighter for 9 years through college and when I was in the military... guess who got me into this game. I golf every year in the FOP (fraternal order of police) tournament. I golfed in a tank top and you know how many little dicks on the force make comments about my muscles and being roids. They all know. You know how many drive drunk home from that tourney...? I know I am safe as fuck. Unless the captain of fire department wants to be exposed. Lol

I should reconsider running gear because I don't want to advertise on my clothing that I participate in illegal activity?!

That fucking makes no sense Mr. "Personally, I don't have to wear advertisement for people to know I juice".

What a douche.

It's not about advertising Mr. Douchey. It's apparel that has meaning to a hobby. Ever wear a Budweiser shirt while your driving? I doubt a cop stopped you for a dui if you weren't driving recklessly. It's simple, you don't want to wear the shirt then don't.

My statement was to the point that most of us that juice don't need to tell anyone we juice. They already know when we walk up. The shirt is not needed to convey that message.

I'm copying and pasting this question again. everyone was preoccupied with t-shirts and blew right by my question, lol. Thanks for any input.

Hey, is there any current results for the black top hgh domestic?
price looks good. i have used the black tops (meditrope) from the two know sources with good results. does ppl black tops compare?
thanks in advance..

I was a volunteer firefighter for 9 years through college and when I was in the military... guess who got me into this game. I golf every year in the FOP (fraternal order of police) tournament. I golfed in a tank top and you know how many little dicks on the force make comments about my muscles and being roids. They all know. You know how many drive drunk home from that tourney...? I know I am safe as fuck. Unless the captain of fire department wants to be exposed. Lol

The blue wall of silence my brother. If your not a cop, your not one of them.

Nobody's gonna fuckin know that the purple panda on your tank top means you do steroids. They'll know that because you're 240 with 20"+ arms benching over 400lbs.
235, 18 inch arms, and bench 405 , am I still in the clear?

I have no problem with people knowing I use gear. If someone asks I typically don't lie. But I ain't just giving anyone a source, especially the young or inexperienced lifter. With the name on the tank , that's ultimately what you're doing if they're curious enough to Google two words.

Anyways, I've said my part. I won't beat the dead horse.

Back