PurplePandaLabs Raw source

I love meso because together we learn a ton of new information. We both know that deciphering forum posts and other information on the internet is a task in itself. Meso provides a great place for us to communicate concerning a common goal that we all share.

All I know is I made a lot of progress drinking eggs and someone said you don't get very much of the protein unless they are cooked. So I am just looking for more information regarding the matter. Thanks for all your input.
The Charge On Protein Bar is a naturally sweetened healthy protein snack. - Complete Nutrition

Try these fuckers. Also the caramel kind. Fuckin bomb

20171110_btc1_0.jpg

Is there a way to stop losses without selling ?
The first resistance is around 6200... hopefully it stops there...looks like everyone is buying bitcoin cash with bitcoin today... after the segwit2x fork got cancelled this was inevitable, but healthy for bitcoin to lose some of the very quick gains...

Depending on exchange u have it or wallet... buying eth was an option...

When I sell bitcoin to avoid a loss... i miss the bounce and end up losing bitcoin out of the deal... it's hard to time the market... I just hold long term... it will be 8k before we know it

The first resistance is around 6200... hopefully it stops there...looks like everyone is buying bitcoin cash with bitcoin today... after the segwit2x fork got cancelled this was inevitable, but healthy for bitcoin to lose some of the very quick gains...

Depending on exchange u have it or wallet... buying eth was an option...

When I sell bitcoin to avoid a loss... i miss the bounce and end up losing bitcoin out of the deal... it's hard to time the market... I just hold long term... it will be 8k before we know it
Yeah I'm holding out but may trade for some ether to soften the blow.

Back