PurplePandaLabs Raw source

To all of you guys worried about people googling purple panda and finding out that they sell steroids, maybe you should reconsider using juice.

You're fucking kidding right?

Just because people choose to use steroids does not mean they want to walk around like a steroid billboard for everyone to see. Looking like a bodybuilder is completely different than looking like a bodybuilder openly promoting steroids and other such substances!

Might as well drive around with a bumper sticker that says "STEROIDS HERE" lol!

In my opinion, the "purple panda" text needs to be removed. It's a cool ass shirt and I would love to rock one, but all someone has to do is Google purple panda and they will know exactly what it is and what the individual is doing. Maybe some people won't mind. Maybe some will. I guess it will be up to the individual to decide if they want to advertise their AAS usage.

I concur 100%

It prob should just have the Panda head

To all of you guys worried about people googling purple panda and finding out that they sell steroids, maybe you should reconsider using juice.

Personally, I don't have to wear advertisement for people to know I juice...

I would so rock that tank. But I do feel that the blocky text does detract from the overall appearance of the shirt.

The public gym I I use as secondary spot has leo that workout there. And a few state bureau investigation officers as well.

Looking like I'm on gear isn't enough to get me in some shit. Wearing a tank that ties me directly to a huge domestic steroid ring? Come the fuck on.

Looking like I'm on gear isn't enough to get me in some shit. Wearing a tank that ties me directly to a huge domestic steroid ring? Come the fuck on.

Well sure, but why wear this shirt to that gym?

If you scroll up to where you can only see above the pandas head it looks like sexy panties.
Sooooo.. when them purple panda panties dropping for the sloots (and some of you weirdos ;))

ub0pOFS.gif

Well sure, but why wear this shirt to that gym?
Fair enough.

I wouldn't wear it anywhere period. I prefer to keep my illegal dealings as private as possible. Just how I am.

We discourage repping a lab here , and shilling, so hard. But make a guy a walking billboard for a UGL and watch the nut huggers come out? I don't get the logic.

I'm not directing that at you grey, or anyone specific, your a good dude by all counts from what I've seen. Just stating my logic so I can understand others possibly.

We discourage repping a lab here , and shilling, so hard. But make a guy a walking billboard for a UGL and watch the nut huggers come out? I don't get the logic.

Tracking... I can see the contradiction...

And I agree, unless someone had total confidence that wearing a shirt like this was ok where they are, they shouldn't wear it.

While I doubt many LEOs who aren't literal DEA agents specifically charged with a counter-AAS would do more than chuckle if they recognized it, wearing it to a LEO filled gym would be... brazen, to say the least.

It is somewhat different from the now ubiquitous "weed" wear in that most of those aren't naming their internet dealer's DBA handle:)

I think there was a similar discussion a year or so (maybe longer) in one of the PCOM threads when Darius started cranking out all sorts of merch and including things like PCOM calendars with order. Was around the same time they were accepting PayPal and using fucking Twitter to advertise if I recall...

You're fucking kidding right?

Just because people choose to use steroids does not mean they want to walk around like a steroid billboard for everyone to see. Looking like a bodybuilder is completely different than looking like a bodybuilder openly promoting steroids and other such substances!

Might as well drive around with a bumper sticker that says "STEROIDS HERE" lol!

If you look like you juice, you've already got the "bumper sticker". I guess you might be one of the guys that don't look like you juice. o_O:D

Edit: just jacking with you by the way. I'm bored today hehe

Last edited:
The public gym I I use as secondary spot has leo that workout there. And a few state bureau investigation officers as well.

I'm sure if you wore a shirt with a marijuana leaf on it that would warrant an investigation as well? Clothing shouldn't create paranoia

Edit: as I said above, I'm just jacking with y'all today. Each and everyone to their own attire but I would wear it. Especially with no lettering.

This whole panda shirt thing is what is going to get them taken down.

It's such a silly idea. Let alone the person wearing it...... the more people wear the shirt, the more it becomes recognized the bigger the radar is for the lab to get taken down.

Purple panda really needs to rethink his business model here

It's such a silly idea. Let alone the person wearing it...... the more people wear the shirt, the more it becomes recognized the bigger the radar is for the lab to get taken down.

I agree with Rabbit on this one, especially if y'all are already on someone's radar, LEO does not like to feel like they are being slapped in the face and this tank does just that. Now we can be realistic about this and say that not every gym is gonna have a guy walking around with a ppl tank on so in reality it might not be a big deal, but why give the opportunity to draw attention to yourself?

Exactly. We chastise the fuck out of sources for being on Reddit, FB, or ig. But let's all wear a shirt with the name and logo in public.

1510247513163-1828173289.jpg very happy with my most recent Panda order. Can anyone here tell me if these vials are with the new oil or gso?
Also went with the liquid dbol and aromasin. First I took a little D bol and that tasted like shit then I took the aromasin and realized that made the D bol taste good. LOL wow

I'm sure if you wore a shirt with a marijuana leaf on it that would warrant an investigation as well? Clothing shouldn't create paranoia

I'm not paranoid at all.

I quit smoking several years ago. Even when I did I didn't wear the cannabis centric clothing. It's tacky, as is this, among other adjectives I could describe it as.

It basically will come down to if you're that down to rep in public for this ugl, how down are you for them here?

Don't cherry pick the part of my argument that's easiest for you to disqualify. Address the many issues that anyone could have with it.

View attachment 78919 very happy with my most recent Panda order. Can anyone here tell me if these vials are with the new oil or gso?
Also went with the liquid dbol and aromasin. First I took a little D bol and that tasted like shit then I took the aromasin and realized that made the D bol taste good. LOL wow
Those are 840. The metal tops or black tops from the domestic store were gso from what @PurplePandaLabs Rep. Said

Edit: as I said above, I'm just jacking with y'all today. Each and everyone to their own attire but I would wear it. Especially with no lettering.

Lol, does that shirt with the canabis leaf have your drug dealers name on it? Probably not......

Better yet, what about when that highschool kid at the gym that looks up to you and asks for advice notices your eye catching tank and decides to look into it?

You gonna give the kid a direct link to potentially buy himself some gear?

You can say all these scenarios are hypothetical and unlikely, but I can think of a ton of reasons not to wear these shirts and not a single good one for anyone to wear them.

Back