PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Lol, does that shirt with the canabis leaf have your drug dealers name on it? Probably not......
;)Never was one to smoke weed. But you're right about the name. I had mentioned earlier it would've a much better shirt without the lettering.

This whole panda shirt thing is what is going to get them taken down.

It's such a silly idea. Let alone the person wearing it...... the more people wear the shirt, the more it becomes recognized the bigger the radar is for the lab to get taken down.

Purple panda really needs to rethink his business model here

Personally I believe if he's going to have problems, his downfall will be the U.S. domestic shop. He is legal in china but not here in the states. If he's gonna have a bust it will be here.

;)Never was one to smoke weed. But you're right about the name. I had mentioned earlier it would've a much better shirt without the lettering.

Personally I believe if he's going to have problems, his downfall will be the U.S. domestic shop. He is legal in china but not here in the states. If he's gonna have a bust it will be here.

He will march on, his reseller will get fucked, however

View attachment 78919 very happy with my most recent Panda order. Can anyone here tell me if these vials are with the new oil or gso?
Also went with the liquid dbol and aromasin. First I took a little D bol and that tasted like shit then I took the aromasin and realized that made the D bol taste good. LOL wow
Hey brother, i hope that mig840 doesn't hurts as much as that pcom test 500. LoL. Good luck.

Fuck all that nonsense....Jus pull tye plug outta the vial an dump the oil right into the alcohol jug...pull back, load that shit an slam it all. Alcohol is good for you ;):D:p

I hope some idiot new jack doesn’t take you seriously. I can see it now, an epidemic of 20 year olds ODing on rubbing alcohol. Lol.

Hey brother, i hope that mig840 doesn't hurts as much as that pcom test 500. LoL. Good luck.
Lol fuck you! Haha if it does it's going straight to trade with someone who can handle it or the trash. Pinning tomorrow so well see. It's going on the candle warmer then in delt and cheek so we'll c

View attachment 78919 very happy with my most recent Panda order. Can anyone here tell me if these vials are with the new oil or gso?
Also went with the liquid dbol and aromasin. First I took a little D bol and that tasted like shit then I took the aromasin and realized that made the D bol taste good. LOL wow

I dont think you should be posting pics of the vials. BTW i have that same npp and it hurts.

Those vials don't look evenly filled at all, also squirt your liquid orals into orange juice man :)

20171109_153011.png
In my opinion, the "purple panda" text needs to be removed. It's a cool ass shirt and I would love to rock one, but all someone has to do is Google purple panda and they will know exactly what it is and what the individual is doing. Maybe some people won't mind. Maybe some will. I guess it will be up to the individual to decide if they want to advertise their AAS usage.

Apparently, some people don't care what everyone else thinks or knows... lol

View attachment 78934

Apparently, some people don't care what everyone else thinks or knows... lol

I don’t even like it when my friends at the gym, some whom are clearly jacked and on gear, get comfortable talking about their cycles in the open between set. I don’t like that. People makes associations, and you all know you are judged by the company you keep. Yes, I take steroids. No, I do NOT what everyone to know. I have a wife and kids and a small business. I have a comfortable life that I have worked hard for. It’s nit much to brag about, but it’s all I got and all I built on my own. It is not worth risking away for stupid attention or some culture statement. By the way, there are a number of police officers that work out at that gym, some are known and some suspected to be taking steroids, but no one is stupid enough to talk to them about their AAS use. Point is you never know who is listening or watching, and wearing a T-shirt that only those in the know (law enforcement included) is asking for the wrong attention. Just my humble opinion. But, you can do what ever the FUCK you wanna dooooooo.

I don’t even like it when my friends at the gym, some whom are clearly jacked and on gear, get comfortable talking about their cycles in the open between set. I don’t like that. People makes associations, and you all know you are judged by the company you keep. Yes, I take steroids. No, I do NOT what everyone to know. I have a wife and kids and a small business. I have a comfortable life that I have worked hard for. It’s nit much to brag about, but it’s all I got and all I built on my own. It is not worth risking away for stupid attention or some culture statement. By the way, there are a number of police officers that work out at that gym, some are known and some suspected to be taking steroids, but no one is stupid enough to talk to them about their AAS use. Point is you never know who is listening or watching, and wearing a T-shirt that only those in the know (law enforcement included) is asking for the wrong attention. Just my humble opinion. But, you can do what ever the FUCK you wanna dooooooo.
I'm with u... I'm not trying to get the wrong attention. I've had people ask me about gear at the gym.... always reply... "just gotta eat a bunch and maybe some creatine". I think it's best to keep people guessing.

Just to clarify... I don't have a Boston Lloyd personality, but some people do... when I was 20... maybe... at 41.. nope not at all

I'm with u... I'm not trying to get the wrong attention. I've had people ask me about gear at the gym.... always reply... "just gotta eat a bunch and maybe some creatine". I think it's best to keep people guessing.

Just to clarify... I don't have a Boston Lloyd personality, but some people do... when I was 20... maybe... at 41.. nope not at all

Creatine and a lot of peanut butter is the key to getting big. And keep your protein up. Hit those body parts hard and you will grow. It just takes time...

:confused::p:p:p:D;)

But seriously, I don't freely talk in the open about gear. It's not like I'm making a public confession on record but come on. When you juice correctly people know. I just wish they had left the name off of their shirt. Just the logo would be awesome. But I guess I'll have to make an order with him before I can have the chance to get one...o_O

I hate to say it, but age maturity is a very real factor. Younger guys don't know yet. I was once 20, i get it, i have made mistakes that still shadow me. But we learn. However, today, with forums and how household common AAS have become, its become a glamor. People forget this is is class 3 felony shit we are dealing with!

And i agree with you, keep'em fucking guessing. Cause they will only assume the worst of you anyway. What you put yourself through, not just the working out, but the food discipline, sleep, the money and risks involved...spectators cannot begin to comprehend.

By the way, i like Boston Lloyd, he's a pioneer. And i don't recall him ever dodging that fact that the things he was doing was crazy and unconventional. I respect that much about him. But he did love the attention that came with it. Glad took a pause.

Man I just can't fathom why anyone would like Boston Lloyd? Who the fuck knows how much truth he actually spoke and 12 grams a week, like fuck man that's HORRIBLE advice to be giving out to anyone especially the younger generation. Might as well say to kids "Hey if you're gunna drink booze go straight for the hard stuff and make sure you down a couple bottles at least!" Guys like him give bodybuilders a bad reputation and I'm rather fucking sick of people like that!

I'm 6'1''/240lbs and last summer some ignorant fuck at work referred to me as "Strong like truck, but dumb like tree" and it took every ounce of will power not to crush his scull with my bare hands. On the up side one of the ladies I work with heard all this and asked me out later that day. She said she found my humbleness sexy and fyi we're still together lol ;)

I hate to say it, but age maturity is a very real factor. Younger guys don't know yet. I was once 20, i get it, i have made mistakes that still shadow me. But we learn. However, today, with forums and how household common AAS have become, its become a glamor. People forget this is is class 3 felony shit we are dealing with!

And i agree with you, keep'em fucking guessing. Cause they will only assume the worst of you anyway. What you put yourself through, not just the working out, but the food discipline, sleep, the money and risks involved...spectators cannot begin to comprehend.

By the way, i like Boston Lloyd, he's a pioneer. And i don't recall him ever dodging that fact that the things he was doing was crazy and unconventional. I respect that much about him. But he did love the attention that came with it. Glad took a pause.
He's an interesting character... He made something out of nothing... 3cc's brand, house and cars paid off, etc... this is from a guy that openly stated in a recent YouTube video that when he was young his learning disabilities and psychological issues affected him tremendously. This guy figured out how to earn a decent living with a whole lot against him.

Now, he's a character... and very entertaining...also I'm not saying I want kids to look up to him, but he definitely made a name for himself...

There's a thread created recently about this guy btw....possibly better to continue there..

I like him too... He made something out of nothing... 3cc's brand, house and cars paid off, etc... this is from a guy that openly stated in a recent YouTube video that when he was young his learning disabilities and psychological issues affected him tremendously. This guy figured out how to earn a decent living with a whole lot against him.

Now, he's a character... and very entertaining...also I'm not saying I want kids to look up to him, but he definitely made a name for himself...

Exactly^^^^^. I'm not saying the he is right and exact, but for all the things you enumerated is what i had in mind. Unlike Zyzz! That has me scratching my head how MoFo's idolize him.
RIP nonetheless.

Back