PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Please post the pic of towel of this uzing from your nipple

Here u go.

SBpHImd.jpg

Ive always been able to squeeze drops of liquid out of my nips even b4 using gear. I have to squeeze them pretty hard and this is with my prolacin in range and just on test.

Panda you're making my life a little unstable;). I've always had pretty good control but lately my personal supply is getting a little crazy.
Great service, quick delivery, and good results. When this happens I tend to over stock just a tad:D. I keep nothing from my wife and she's cool but she has put me on restriction.
I hope your around for a while and don't fade away like many sources end up doing.

Panda you're making my life a little unstable;). I've always had pretty good control but lately my personal supply is getting a little crazy.
Great service, quick delivery, and good results. When this happens I tend to over stock just a tad:D. I keep nothing from my wife and she's cool but she has put me on restriction.
I hope your around for a while and don't fade away like many sources end up doing.

Same with me lol. Made 2 orders in less than 3 months. Ordered a bunch of shit for the future just incase he disapears.

Here u go.

SBpHImd.jpg

Ive always been able to squeeze drops of liquid out of my nips even b4 using gear. I have to squeeze them pretty hard and this is with my prolacin in range and just on test.

In my 25 years of running gear I have NEVER seen such a bad case of male lactation :o

Dude stay away from 19nors and drol and run masteron with every cycle for now on.......... jeepers man lol.

Back