PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Panda you're making my life a little unstable;). I've always had pretty good control but lately my personal supply is getting a little crazy.
Great service, quick delivery, and good results. When this happens I tend to over stock just a tad:D. I keep nothing from my wife and she's cool but she has put me on restriction.
I hope your around for a while and don't fade away like many sources end up doing.
No shit right...makes my juicing buddies happy tho! Here try this out, tell me what u think!
Too much gear sometimes.

So shuld i use caber then?

First off brother what exactly are you running and how much of each? Also post up a picture of your chest so I can examine your nips. Shortly after lactation begins the areola tends to enlarge and once that happens only cosmetic surgery can fix it. Lumps suck ass, but nipples half an inch long suck even worse come t-shirt weather. I'm new here, but I know what I'm talking about. None of us guys got gyno back in the 80's-90's because we ran moderate doses AND we always used nolva and clomid. Now clomid in high doses is not a good idea, but in small doses it's very helpful. Nolva only needs to be run around 20mgs ed/eod because of it's long half life.....any more is usually a waste. Masteron in low doses works WONDERS as well same with proviron.

First off brother what exactly are you running and how much of each? Also post up a picture of your chest so I can examine your nips. Shortly after lactation begins the areola tends to enlarge and once that happens only cosmetic surgery can fix it. Lumps suck ass, but nipples half an inch long suck even worse come t-shirt weather. I'm new here, but I know what I'm talking about. None of us guys got gyno back in the 80's-90's because we ran moderate doses AND we always used nolva and clomid. Now clomid in high doses is not a good idea, but in small doses it's very helpful. Nolva only needs to be run around 20mgs ed/eod because of it's long half life.....any more is usually a waste. Masteron in low doses works WONDERS as well same with proviron.

Well like i said b4 i got it when i ran 150test/400deca which is why i beleive my deca was actually test. Ive been on 80mg test/150tren/200mast for the past 8 weeks but i beleive the tren is bunk because i upped it to 300mg and i didnt notice anything from it. The bunk tren made me lose all my gains while ive been on this cut. So basically i just been on test n mast i beleive.
hcvVaWF.jpg

oCrnMOd.jpg

Well like i said b4 i got it when i ran 150test/400deca which is why i beleive my deca was actually test. Ive been on 80mg test/150tren/200mast for the past 8 weeks but i beleive the tren is bunk because i upped it to 300mg and i didnt notice anything from it. The bunk tren made me lose all my gains while ive been on this cut. So basically i just been on test n mast i beleive.
hcvVaWF.jpg

oCrnMOd.jpg

Gyno from test will cause your breast tissue(nodes)to grow, but it won't cause lactation, that only happens from 19nors and for some adrol so you were most likely running a 19nor. You nips are a bit puffy/uneven and I can see that they want to start growing so don't use tren or deca PERIOD, like ever lol. 400-e test/600 mast-e/600 eq-cyp is something that would work for you along with 20mgs nolva EOD. Now you need to quit running crap gear until you find a new supplier or start brewing your own. I suggest brewing your own as it's super easy.

Also I asked for a pic of your nips NOT your pubes ha ha. Jeeze brah ;)

Would like to see some guys post their results on your blacktops? Curious do the tops have a lightning bolt?
I was going to look but don't have any left with the tops on I believe it says flip off like most do.
I'm sure there's probably someone around here that has some and can look .
I ran them for a while after the greys and some godtropin I really like them.

hcvVaWF.jpg

oCrnMOd.jpg
Looking good bro no homo you have a good foundation to work with like has been stated nandrolone might not be something you can use.
But there's plenty of hormones you can choose from .
If the Deca was test that's still just 550mg not really a big dose.
Nandrolone could be your crypto nite .

Looking good bro no homo you have a good foundation to work with like has been stated nandrolone might not be something you can use.
But there's plenty of hormones you can choose from .
If the Deca was test that's still just 550mg not really a big dose.
Nandrolone could be your crypto nite .

Thanks man. I guess we'll see with this npp. They havent got worse at all. Theyve been the same since it started. I just wish the pain would go away. Ive been on liquid ralox but it wasnt pharma n it didnt do nothing. Now im on pharma ralox i hope it fixes them.

Last edited:
Thanks man. I guess we'll see with this npp. They havent got worse at all. Theyve been the same since it started. I just wish the pain would go away. Ive been on liquid ralox but it wasnt pharma n it didnt do nothing. Now im on pharma ralox i hope it fixes them.
It will I had a flare and 20mg of nolva with aromasin fixed it quick I didn't even notice it just felt of them one day and noticed small lump behind the nipples been two weeks one is gone the other is almost gone .

Back