PurplePandaLabs Raw source

I haven't I was going to finish my cycle up with prop but kinda changed my mind on doing that, the way I see it if u like it in other oils it will probably be alright in prop, I've only an issue with one ugls prop! I like the mig because it is literally the smoothest pinning oil I've ever used it takes half the time to load and half the time to inject

Roger that, never pinned that oil that I know of... haven’t used this lab—

But I’ve never had a problem with pip either even shooting test,tren,Stan base str8t as a pre work out:)

Thanks for heads up

Yea it been 3 months since then and my nipples still hurt prettty bad at the touch. Theres like a hard mass behind the left one. Its not that visible and sometimes when im cold they shrink back to normal.
My first tren cycle was great. The past 2 times I have got small lumps. Arimidex nolva and clomid wouldnt take it away. Only coming off everything brought it down and disappeared. Oh and i even took prami. I got super sick from the prami. It was a real pain in the ass. Went back and forth too with doctors who know way more than me. Unfortunately it started 3 weeks in last time. I learned that for one reason or another I am sensitive to tren. Both deca and test dont do that to me. I can load up on 50mg of dbol on top of 1g of test and not have any lumps but pit some tren and there and boom i got lumps. Once I got em only absence would take it away. Good luck man but theres enough guys on here with gyno surgery for me to not fuck with it. Everybody is different though. This is a solid thread. Thanks for all the good posts here.

I still can not test for microbial contamination, however I am curently working on development of method for trace analysis of heavy metals in hormone samples and this service will be eventually introduced soon.

Most of samples I test don't contain any organic molecule contaminants. Sometimes I find various fatty acid esters in finished aas samples, coming probably from different kinds of oils. Raw and pill samples are usually without any impurities visible by GCMS, HPLC or NMR. Some samples were faked so they contained no hormone or completly different compound than was stated.
Thanks for the clarification I wasn't remembering correctly but you can check for solvent amounts correct ?

@PurplePandaLabs Rep.
I read a while back someone was ordering finished products from domestic, but the shipping charges were $1,000. Obviously it was a computer error. He deleted his cart, signed out and signed back in to pay normal shipping.

I'm having the same problem. But even after deleting the cart and signing back in, shipping is still $1000. Any advice? Do you know why this occurs?

@PurplePandaLabs Rep.
I read a while back someone was ordering finished products from domestic, but the shipping charges were $1,000. Obviously it was a computer error. He deleted his cart, signed out and signed back in to pay normal shipping.

I'm having the same problem. But even after deleting the cart and signing back in, shipping is still $1000. Any advice? Do you know why this occurs?
Stop being a cheap ass and just pay the shipping :D J/K

I'm sure @PurplePandaLabs Rep. Will help u

@PurplePandaLabs Rep.

I had his issue. It corrected itself after I entered in all my shipping info. Are you still having this issue even after you input your zip code?

@PurplePandaLabs Rep.

Damn for a grand I'll hand deliver that for ya:D

I had his issue. It corrected itself after I entered in all my shipping info. Are you still having this issue even after you input your zip code?

No I didn't. But now that you mention it, that's what the person did last time too. I guess it was you bro. Lol. Thanks I'll add my addy and zip and see what happens. I'm sure that will fix it.

@PurplePandaLabs Rep.

You have to change the Country.
That's what causes the high shipping issue. Once u put the correct Country, it fixes itself.

I have not had it since then switch to miglyol 840. But test c in that oil is crippling enough I can't use it so I wouldn't go near prop

They'll be switching back to gso

So I have read some peeps are having PIP with this oil. I don't know a great deal about it or why it's causing PIP on some and not on others. Wondering how many bros in this thread have significant PIP and how many tolerate it. I have read the whole thread off and on since the beginning. But you miss some things. I know @CAswole was having minor PIP with the NPP. That's what I was about to order last night, but am reluctant. I'd like to order 1 vial to see if I tolerate it, but that's a lot of work for everyone involved for 1 damn bottle. Would that be a dick move on my part @PurplePandaLabs Rep. ?

I assume you (EVOM) have used other carrier oils and have tolerated them fine? What's the deal with the Mig causing it? Is it transient or with every injection in different muscles? Your experience is appreciated broseefus.

So I have read some peeps are having PIP with this oil. I don't know a great deal about it or why it's causing PIP on some and not on others. Wondering how many bros in this thread have significant PIP and how many tolerate it. I have read the whole thread off and on since the beginning. But you miss some things. I know @CAswole was having minor PIP with the NPP. That's what I was about to order last night, but am reluctant. I'd like to order 1 vial to see if I tolerate it, but that's a lot of work for everyone involved for 1 damn bottle. Would that be a dick move on my part @PurplePandaLabs Rep. ?

I assume you (EVOM) have used other carrier oils and have tolerated them fine? What's the deal with the Mig causing it? Is it transient or with every injection in different muscles? Your experience is appreciated broseefus.
Have you ever used MCT oil before? That's the only oil I've used besides the miglyol and I have absolutely zero pip with it. I'm willing to bet that if you did fine with MCT you'll do fine with the miglyol considering it's just refined MCT. Keep in mind I've never used any other oils though so take my input as you wish. I will say when I started out with MCT I did have some pretty insane pip, but it was also my first few injections ever so I had virgin muscles. After about the 3rd injection in each glute I didn't have pip anymore. There's also that chance that I'm one of the lucky ones that doesn't have any issues with miglyol though. This is all just my two cents

I put 2ml npp into left delt yesterday afternoon. Warmed it up good. No pip.

Sponsors

Back