PurplePandaLabs Raw source

So I have read some peeps are having PIP with this oil. I don't know a great deal about it or why it's causing PIP on some and not on others. Wondering how many bros in this thread have significant PIP and how many tolerate it. I have read the whole thread off and on since the beginning. But you miss some things. I know @CAswole was having minor PIP with the NPP. That's what I was about to order last night, but am reluctant. I'd like to order 1 vial to see if I tolerate it, but that's a lot of work for everyone involved for 1 damn bottle. Would that be a dick move on my part @PurplePandaLabs Rep. ?

I assume you (EVOM) have used other carrier oils and have tolerated them fine? What's the deal with the Mig causing it? Is it transient or with every injection in different muscles? Your experience is appreciated broseefus.
It's like every carrier some people respond well to it some do not .
To be honest at first I wasn't responding well to it but stuck it out and I'm now used to it.
I was running no esters like TNE ,TRNe and also frog juice so I expected some kind of discomfort.
It's basically an individual thing.
I have noticed most people respond better to a thick carrier like gso.
Could be because of slower release rate but that's a assumption on my part.
But I wouldn't blame you only getting one to try I don't like anyone wasting hard earned money.

Have you ever used MCT oil before? That's the only oil I've used besides the miglyol and I have absolutely zero pip with it. I'm willing to bet that if you did fine with MCT you'll do fine with the miglyol considering it's just refined MCT. Keep in mind I've never used any other oils though so take my input as you wish. I will say when I started out with MCT I did have some pretty insane pip, but it was also my first few injections ever so I had virgin muscles. After about the 3rd injection in each glute I didn't have pip anymore. There's also that chance that I'm one of the lucky ones that doesn't have any issues with miglyol though. This is all just my two cents

No I have never used MCT. Just GSO, EO. I have one of the older bottles of Mast Prop from PPL but the oil is thick. It's probably GSO. Thanks for your input brother.

It's like every carrier some people respond well to it some do not .
To be honest at first I wasn't responding well to it but stuck it out and I'm now used to it.
I was running no esters like TNE ,TRNe and also frog juice so I expected some kind of discomfort.
It's basically an individual thing.
I have noticed most people respond better to a thick carrier like gso.
Could be because of slower release rate but that's a assumption on my part.
But I wouldn't blame you only getting one to try I don't like anyone wasting hard earned money.

Thank you brother. Any word on when the GSO will be back in rotation? I know you said you were gonna check on it a few days ago. Im sure you are busy. I might be able to wait.

Thank you brother. Any word on when the GSO will be back in rotation? I know you said you were gonna check on it a few days ago. Im sure you are busy. I might be able to wait.
I talked with panda earlier and domestic is already using it again but I'm not sure how much migyol is still in stock I will try and get up with our guy and see.

So I have read some peeps are having PIP with this oil. I don't know a great deal about it or why it's causing PIP on some and not on others. Wondering how many bros in this thread have significant PIP and how many tolerate it. I have read the whole thread off and on since the beginning. But you miss some things. I know @CAswole was having minor PIP with the NPP. That's what I was about to order last night, but am reluctant. I'd like to order 1 vial to see if I tolerate it, but that's a lot of work for everyone involved for 1 damn bottle. Would that be a dick move on my part @PurplePandaLabs Rep. ?

I assume you (EVOM) have used other carrier oils and have tolerated them fine? What's the deal with the Mig causing it? Is it transient or with every injection in different muscles? Your experience is appreciated broseefus.
2.5ml in quad 2days ago no pip. I don't seem to react bad to anything really. It's extremely thin and smooth compared to other oils, I'm curious if some are creating the pip by forcing it in too fast.

2.5ml in quad 2days ago no pip. I don't seem to react bad to anything really. It's extremely thin and smooth compared to other oils, I'm curious if some are creating the pip by forcing it in too fast.
I've wondered this as well. The first time I pinned the miglyol I forced half a ml in barely pushing on the plunger with a 25g needle. Was legitimately just like fuck my life lol. Still no pip from that though...

With it being so thin it's very easy to inject to fast.
The first couple of pins I had a lump that has some soreness but nothing unbearable but the more I use the better it got.

Back