PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Thanks for all tha info man. Im not having any symptoms except for hard mass behind my nip and they both are painful to the touch. Iml feel prefectly fine. Ive had high e2 (120) befor so i know what thats like and i didnt get gyno. It was my first blast on 500mg test with no ai and i was like 20%bf. These symptoms are from my previous cycle which i think was a spike in e2 caus i was gettin acne, bloat, moonface, sugar cravings. Took ai for a week n half then got bloodwork and it came in at 20. Thats when i started get the painful nips. Now 3 months later they still hurt but no high e2 symptoms.

I hear ya. My case was similar. Took 10mg tamoxifen twice daily for 3-4 weeks, 1mg Adex every 3 days, along with my TRT dose of test 200mg/week and my gyno went away. It was painful hard lump too. I never lactated. Only pregnant bitches lactate.;)

PPL rep, so I assume domestic is stocking up and what kind of plan are you working on to make sure this doesn’t blow up to be a complete cluster fuck. Seems like a lot of followers are anxiously waiting. I watched elite struggle with the amount of just preorders. If it was me I would roll 1 oil out at a time or raise the minimum order to $500. That’s just a thought on the shit storm coming soon;-)

Was just thinking about people having pip with the miglyol 840. there's another source that uses only miglyol and there aren't any complaints about pip at all. this source has a very active thread with a lot of customers.
i'm wondering if because this is ppls first time using this oil if maybe the ratios of the solvents might be causing the pip.
i just find it a little weird that one source has pip and the other doesn't.
i think the miglyol is an upgrade in oil and pins smooth even through a 30gauge, love the stuff.

Was just thinking about people having pip with the miglyol 840. there's another source that uses only miglyol and there aren't any complaints about pip at all. this source has a very active thread with a lot of customers.
i'm wondering if because this is ppls first time using this oil if maybe the ratios of the solvents might be causing the pip.
i think the miglyol is an upgrade in oil and pins smooth even through a 30gauge, love the stuff.
If you're talking about the one who's currently shut down, he had just switched to it

If you're talking about the one who was shut down and reopened, that was brutal on tons of people and why we were hesitant when ppl made the switch

There's only one other source that I know of that used it and that was the worst pip me and many others had experienced definitely something wrong with ratios on it.
But ours has been good to me after a couple of injections .

Thanks for all tha info man. Im not having any symptoms except for hard mass behind my nip and they both are painful to the touch. Iml feel prefectly fine. Ive had high e2 (120) befor so i know what thats like and i didnt get gyno. It was my first blast on 500mg test with no ai and i was like 20%bf. These symptoms are from my previous cycle which i think was a spike in e2 caus i was gettin acne, bloat, moonface, sugar cravings. Took ai for a week n half then got bloodwork and it came in at 20. Thats when i started get the painful nips. Now 3 months later they still hurt but no high e2 symptoms.
Not to be a real negative dick here but have you seen a dr. Recently. I mean I know you got blood work done an all but have you been since. Have you considered none of this is related to aas but something way worse. Again not to be a real dick but men can get breast cancer. I would get that shit checked asap.

Not to be a real negative dick here but have you seen a dr. Recently. I mean I know you got blood work done an all but have you been since. Have you considered none of this is related to aas but something way worse. Again not to be a real dick but men can get breast cancer. I would get that shit checked asap.

I understand where ur coming from but no i dont have a doc or insurance. I haven't been to a doc in over 15 years.

Yeah that would be the logical thing to do. However, why when you can turn to Meso? If someone can afford gear they should be able to afford a Dr visit. I would love to see that Dr’s face when a guy walks into his office and can lactate from his nipples. Then proceeds to tell him he didn’t quit the drugs that caused it because he is losing “gainz”. Probably best if he just keeps this in Meso. Probably end up with a few mental evaluations. Lost a good friend to suicide from this shit. Just kills me to totally disregard your health for muscles. Fuckin eat right and train hard. Start a go fundme page or something...

Last edited:
If you're talking about the one who's currently shut down, he had just switched to it

If you're talking about the one who was shut down and reopened, that was brutal on tons of people and why we were hesitant when ppl made the switch
yeah the one that just shut down. ppl just switched over also and look at all the complaints.

Back