PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Panda is as everyone knows in a country were it isn't illegal .
But I do understand concerns of customers and have voiced those.
Unless you are communicating or posting on IG with him I don't think it would affect you.
Please don't misinterpret what I'm saying and I understand the concern .
But to be fair musclehead was in the u.s. acting like he was out of reach .
While this is true I think the main concern would be the domestic side of the business being in jeopardy. Which would suck for every one including panda. We like domestic. And he does too because obviously there is a mark up on prices.

He is making money and we have the option of efficient and speedy domestic services. I'd hate for that to be at risk just to flaunt some pictures on social media.

Just my .02cents

Going to be honest here, pretty fucking pissed about this pip issue . Leg is swollen, painful to the touch and hard to walk on. I have been using test for over two years and never had this issue with other sources. Will go back to my other sources until panda switches back
Grab you a tens unit man from a local med supply or amazon it will Work wanders for u and help with your pip!

Damn dude not good. You should at least get in once a year for a physical.

I never felt the need to go. I dont trust docs. I feel like once u start going ur always in there.

I would pin anything besides quads till I adjusted that's just my opinion but it comes from experience.

Pinned my other quad this morning with .8cc of npp and 12 hours later i still didnt get pip thankfully. Used a 1/2" slin pin, i think the previous injection i may have gone too deep with a 1.5" 27g even tho i didnt go in all the way. Dont know if it was the volume or injecting near a nerve but man the pip was very bad for 2 days in the left quad with 1.5cc. Feelin alot better today tho. Will be doin another glute pin tomorrow with 1.5cc of npp. Ill report back.

I haven't seen everything posted but I don't think he's directly putting everything out there and bragging about what he does but more of posting his day to day life.
And I have already voiced the concerns of customers and anyone can reach out to him also.

He also has like a 5 yr old child dividing some powder sayin "thats my lil helper". Hope the "lil helper" isnt helping brew my gear...makes me feel a little uneazy.

He also has like a 5 yr old child dividing some powder sayin "thats my lil helper". Hope the "lil helper" isnt helping brew my gear...makes me feel a little uneazy.
I can assure you he doesn’t have a little lab suit and is in his high chair mixing gear in the lab. That’s my wife’s little brother and when he was staying with me he saw me making some caps for personal use so I let him help. All of my customers gear is made in my lab under the most sterile conditions I can obtain not being a legit pharmaceutical company

I can assure you he doesn’t have a little lab suit and is in his high chair mixing gear in the lab. That’s my wife’s little brother and when he was staying with me he saw me making some caps for personal use so I let him help. All of my customers gear is made in my lab under the most sterile conditions I can obtain not being a legit pharmaceutical company

I can't speak for anyone else, but letting a child aid in the production of steroids especially orals is just wrong dude. I got young ones myself and it only takes a second for them to shove something dangerous down there throat.

I personally stay away from sources that post on any social media. I hope that the new guy running your domestic lab is hidden well. If I was in his shoes and saw PPL post On IG i would quit on the spot and move on. You couldn't pay me enough to put my neck out there like that. If this keeps up it is only a matter of time. Huge labs bigger than PPL have been busted and it usually start like this...
I like their gear I've used a few of their products. Now I wonder if the risk is worth it...

I personally stay away from sources that post on any social media. I hope that the new guy running your domestic lab is hidden well. If I was in his shoes and saw PPL post On IG i would quit on the spot and move on. You couldn't pay me enough to put my neck out there like that. If this keeps up it is only a matter of time. Huge labs bigger than PPL have been busted and it usually start like this...
I like their gear I've used a few of their products. Now I wonder if the risk is worth it...
He is deleting IG because of concerns from customers that should be evidence enough that he cares what you guy's think .

Due to popular demand I have deleted my Instagram account. Guess I’ll never achieve my dream of becoming the Dan Bilzerian of China

Smart decision man. With most people who deal in not so legal activities the more coin they make the bigger their balls get and that just paves the way for their own demise. I'd like to see you around for a long time man so stay low key and don't get greedy or feel invincible you know what I'm saying :)

I never felt the need to go. I dont trust docs. I feel like once u start going ur always in there.

Pinned my other quad this morning with .8cc of npp and 12 hours later i still didnt get pip thankfully. Used a 1/2" slin pin, i think the previous injection i may have gone too deep with a 1.5" 27g even tho i didnt go in all the way. Dont know if it was the volume or injecting near a nerve but man the pip was very bad for 2 days in the left quad with 1.5cc. Feelin alot better today tho. Will be doin another glute pin tomorrow with 1.5cc of npp. Ill report back.

Well we have universal health care up here so i go in once a month just so i can have the cute nurse fondle my balls lol. Pretty sure she's catching on by now:p

You do know that when you took a picture of your hand....it clearly shows your fingerprint right? Your identity is known for those who are looking for you.

Back