PurplePandaLabs Raw source

You must not know my history, but again you wouldn' since you spend over 95% in this thread... Lol
Yeah

There's a thing called digital finger print, which we all know. PPL actually left it and his personal fingerprint.

When he took a picture of the gold panda and what not, his hand and fingerprints were there for the world to see.

We all know why we don' do illegal activities on social media..

You must not know my history, but again you wouldn' since you spend over 95% in this thread... Lol

Yeah

There's a thing called digital finger print, which we all know. PPL actually left it and his personal fingerprint.

When he took a picture of the gold panda and what not, his hand and fingerprints were there for the world to see.

That type of thing is crazy to me, frightening for sure.

Yeah

Yup they've been able to extract fingerprints from pictures for YEARS now. I seriously doubt they care enough about PP to do that as they mostly use it to catch child abusers and terrorists etc.

Yup they've been able to extract fingerprints from pictures for YEARS now. I seriously doubt they care enough about PP to do that as they mostly use it to catch child abusers and terrorists etc.
You never know, that's why you got to say safe.

I will say this...

I understand why he posted! He' just having fun some, blowing off steam...lol.

I got a grip of homies locked up cause they couldn't keep quite one way or the other.

Just got to be careful...hope it wasn' HIS HAND

I will say this...

I got a grip of homies locked up cause they couldn't keep quite one way or the other.

i just thought maybe alittle extreme. Then again maybe not wtf do I no. And I’ve been active in other threads just not recently. I do my share of reading and lurking and comment when I need to thanks for the observation tho.

This lab is headed in a very horrible direction.

@purplepandrep

You said he isn't bragging on instagram or anything but let's analyze his actions lately.

1. He makes panda tank tops- to advertise his illegal lab aka rubbing in the law enforcements face.

2. He starts becoming more open on Instagram

3. He's on Reddit for gods sake.

As you stated he is in a country where it might not be illegal
For the manufacturing but the people ordering aren't in that country and many where they live... this is illegal.

his actions to me, says he has no concerns about the people...

He is getting very sloppy and egotistical ... soon he will need a tub of butter just to slide past the doors with the big head he is getting.

For me, this business model is something that is making me very nervous for fellow members and I would suggest to them to start keeping a further distance as time goes on.

Edit: I see he took his instagram down. But I hope he thinks more sharply and look at all angles before he makes any moves like this in the future regarding consequences that could arise from such actions

I can assure you he doesn’t have a little lab suit and is in his high chair mixing gear in the lab. That’s my wife’s little brother and when he was staying with me he saw me making some caps for personal use so I let him help. All of my customers gear is made in my lab under the most sterile conditions I can obtain not being a legit pharmaceutical company

Nevertheless, this was not a bright move. You revealed too much..

I will say this...

I was reading the other thread were we had a discussion I agree 100% I respect your point of view along with many other contributing members .
And I thank you for showing the same respect .

@purplepandrep

You said he isn't bragging on instagram or anything but let's analyze his actions lately.

1. He makes panda tank tops- to advertise his illegal lab aka rubbing in the law enforcements face.

For the manufacturing but the people ordering aren't in that country and many where they live... this is illegal.

He is getting very sloppy and egotistical ... soon he will need a tub of butter just to slide past the doors with the big head he is getting.

For me, this business model is something that is making me very nervous for fellow members and I would suggest to them to start keeping a further distance as time goes on.

Edit: I see he took his instagram down. But I hope he thinks more sharply and look at all angles before he makes any moves like this in the future regarding consequences that could arise from such actions
I understand completely that's why I brought concerns to his attention I believe going forward he will consider both sides were it might not be bad for him.
But could potentially be bad for business and customer's .

Yeah

That type of thing is crazy to me, frightening for sure.

@purplepandrep

I was reading the other thread were we had a discussion I agree 100% I respect your point of view along with many other contributing members .
And I thank you for showing the same respect .

I understand completely that's why I brought concerns to his attention I believe going forward he will consider both sides were it might not be bad for him.
But could potentially be bad for business and customer's .
Just consider the most likely scenario:
LE/customs figuring out what chinese city those pics were taken in and seizing ALL packages coming from that city (or stopping all money transfers there).

Just that makes pics/IG/reddit/etc a bad idea, and you'll end up having to move.
I don't mean to scare or troll but just a valuable contribution.

Back