PurplePandaLabs Raw source

With it being so thin it's very easy to inject to fast.
The first couple of pins I had a lump that has some soreness but nothing unbearable but the more I use the better it got.

I hope that is the case. I pin tomorrow back to my left thigh. I hop warming it up and bing the 2nd shot in that leg will make it better.

Why is panda now on ig.... This isn't wise

No fucking kidding eh! All his posts are of showing off bling and cash and posting up his employees, like not safe and VERY childish in my opinion.

Every single AAS related business that has acted like this has been busted regardless what country they are in so not a wise move on his part and I'm damn sure the majority of his clients do not want the added attention/heat.

Panda is as everyone knows in a country were it isn't illegal .
But I do understand concerns of customers and have voiced those.
Unless you are communicating or posting on IG with him I don't think it would affect you.
Please don't misinterpret what I'm saying and I understand the concern .
But to be fair musclehead was in the u.s. acting like he was out of reach .

Panda is as everyone knows in a country were it isn't illegal .
But I do understand concerns of customers and have voiced those.
Unless you are communicating or posting on IG with him I don't think it would affect you.
Please don't misinterpret what I'm saying and I understand the concern .
But to be fair musclehead was in the u.s. acting like he was out of reach .

I though exporting steroids/raws from China was illegal where as producing them is not? Either way he's still acting like a jackass by posting all that shit on IG like he's some "Baller" or whatnot. Next thing you know he will have a FB page with his job description being "Pimpin yo bitch" or something equally silly. Not trying to hate on him, but c'mon now lol.

Going to be honest here, pretty fucking pissed about this pip issue . Leg is swollen, painful to the touch and hard to walk on. I have been using test for over two years and never had this issue with other sources. Will go back to my other sources until panda switches back

I though exporting steroids/raws from China was illegal where as producing them is not? Either way he's still acting like a jackass by posting all that shit on IG like he's some "Baller" or whatnot. Next thing you know he will have a FB page with his job description being "Pimpin yo bitch" or something equally silly. Not trying to hate on him, but c'mon now lol.
I haven't seen everything posted but I don't think he's directly putting everything out there and bragging about what he does but more of posting his day to day life.
And I have already voiced the concerns of customers and anyone can reach out to him also.

Agree . Just asking for trouble! Nothing wrong with laying low!

Back