PurplePandaLabs Raw source

I like the concept but when pinning pretty much every day I just want to get it over with. I keep a little box with all my shit in it in the bathroom. Right before I get in the shower I pull it out and prepare my shot. Turn the hot water on in the sink. 30 seconds under hot water then pin. Clean up and shower. Done. Like I said it's a nice concept but I just want to pin and be done.

I pin after my shower when I'm all clean.

View attachment 79201

This is a image of my friends palm. I took the pic then scanned it. You can see the detail fairly easy. If you ever been fingerprinted then you'l know what I mean. So tell me how I'm reaching... @Inquiring Mind

I know people who've been locked up because of a tooth pick left at a crime scene. So don' tell me I'm reaching!

Respecfully

You're spot on dude. Shit we got satellites 300 miles into space that can read bumper stickers so :p

View attachment 79201

This is a image of my friends palm. I took the pic then scanned it. You can see the detail fairly easy. If you ever been fingerprinted then you'l know what I mean. So tell me how I'm reaching... @Inquiring Mind

I know people who've been locked up because of a tooth pick left at a crime scene. So don' tell me I'm reaching!

Respecfully
I just registered your friend as a sex offender. It'll be a funny story when you guys go out for a couple cold ones.

I like the concept but when pinning pretty much every day I just want to get it over with. I keep a little box with all my shit in it in the bathroom. Right before I get in the shower I pull it out and prepare my shot. Turn the hot water on in the sink. 30 seconds under hot water then pin. Clean up and shower. Done. Like I said it's a nice concept but I just want to pin and be done.

Greek, you could easily just pull your candle warmer out before your shower and set vials on it then, pull in the liquid right after shower. Would take same amount of time and probably 30 seconds less since you could skip one step of running under the water [emoji51]

Ok.. so 3rd pin today. Rotated back to left thigh. Tried all suggestions; warm up vial in hot sink water. 2nd shot in sane muscle. I use a 1.5" needle so only went in 1".

Nope! I dont like it. Still hurts. Ill deal with it because i cant afford to just throw shit out. But since were posting pics of knots in sexy legs.. fuck it, here is mine. Hope they cant trace me off the hair on my legs .
20171113_174448.jpg

Ok.. so 3rd pin today. Rotated back to left thigh. Tried all suggestions; warm up vial in hot sink water. 2nd shot in sane muscle. I use a 1.5" needle so only went in 1".

Nope! I dont like it. Still hurts. Ill deal with it because i cant afford to just throw shit out. But since were posting pics of knots in sexy legs.. fuck it, here is mine. Hope they cant trace me off the hair on my legs .
View attachment 79206
Trace hair off your legs!!! Now that's funny. But that swelling!! Ouch. Not cool

Greek, you could easily just pull your candle warmer out before your shower and set vials on it then, pull in the liquid right after shower. Would take same amount of time and probably 30 seconds less since you could skip one step of running under the water [emoji51]
Touché my friend.

I agree with this mindset also. I typically don't have alot of time either. However 1 I've found this method effective in decreasing pip which i can't stand and 2 I've become rather fond of the ritual:)

View attachment 79201

Respecfully

Well, I didn’t mean to criticize...and I appreciate your example...but I guess what I meant which I failed to state was that I don’t believe that we use whatever technology we have available to us appropriately or properly, especially in law enforcement.

I think you’ll agree way too many get convicted disproportionately and then there are those that get preferential consideration. But that’s neither here nor there.

Last edited:
First order from PPL. Split some raw/finished products (anastrozole/test E), both domestic into two shipments.

The finished products were fantasticly packaged from box to items.

The raw...I’m a bit sketched out, but I’ve never ordered raws before. Box was discreet and fine, no issues there. The actual raws though...a ziploc bag inside a ziptied bag did not impress. Again, I’ve never ordered raws before, but this was not confidence inspiring.

First order from PPL. Split some raw/finished products (anastrozole/test E), both domestic into two shipments.

The finished products were fantasticly packaged from box to items.

The raw...I’m a bit sketched out, but I’ve never ordered raws before. Box was discreet and fine, no issues there. The actual raws though...a ziploc bag inside a ziptied bag did not impress. Again, I’ve never ordered raws before, but this was not confidence inspiring.
You're not exactly trying to get anything past customs. I'm sure they'd be happy to take $50 if you want stealth domestic service.
J

Back