PurplePandaLabs Raw source

First order from PPL. Split some raw/finished products (anastrozole/test E), both domestic into two shipments.

The finished products were fantasticly packaged from box to items.

The raw...I’m a bit sketched out, but I’ve never ordered raws before. Box was discreet and fine, no issues there. The actual raws though...a ziploc bag inside a ziptied bag did not impress. Again, I’ve never ordered raws before, but this was not confidence inspiring.

He was clearly out of the miniature unicorns that shart the raws out along with rainbows lol. Joking aside you got your goods now just be thankful you have a domestic option open to you. Fuck man us Canadians would KILL for that kind of service :(

First domestic order with ppl!
Got no probs with WU and delivery!
Was super fast without any issues...
.. now its time to see the quality of the products!

You're not exactly trying to get anything past customs. I'm sure they'd be happy to take $50 if you want stealth domestic service.
J

Not my concern at all honestly. My concern was the loosely packaged raw powder. Again, never ordered raws before, but this felt like if I got my test in a screw top mason jar.

@PurplePandaLabs Rep.

Copper rivets came in today. With some luck it will be together and distilling this weekend.

Edit - test run only lol
I'm interested in how hard it is to put together .

First order from PPL. Split some raw/finished products (anastrozole/test E), both domestic into two shipments.

The finished products were fantasticly packaged from box to items.

The raw...I’m a bit sketched out, but I’ve never ordered raws before. Box was discreet and fine, no issues there. The actual raws though...a ziploc bag inside a ziptied bag did not impress. Again, I’ve never ordered raws before, but this was not confidence inspiring.
He should have something very soon to address that.

Pinned my right glute today with 1.5cc of the npp again. This shit fuckin hurts pretty unhappy with it. Pain is 8/10. Yes I heat the oil and i used a 27g 1.5" needle. This is gonna be one painful cycle. 10 weeks of pip in 3-4 sites throughout the week is no fun and unpleasant. The quad pip came in today too from yesterdays injection but its not as severe, im sure cus it was only .8cc.

Pinned my right glute today with 1.5cc of the npp again. This shit fuckin hurts pretty unhappy with it. Pain is 8/10. Yes I heat the oil and i used a 27g 1.5" needle. This is gonna be one painful cycle. 10 weeks of pip in 3-4 sites throughout the week is no fun and unpleasant. The quad pip came in today too from yesterdays injection but its not as severe, im sure cus it was only .8cc.
What’s the concentration again? I made some at 120 and it can be felt 3 days later. How long you been in the game ?

What’s the concentration again? I made some at 120 and it can be felt 3 days later. How long you been in the game ?

100mg/10ml. Been in the game for over a year now. Ever since I started I've gotten pip from every oil ive used. I dont know why. Ive used about 4 labs now. So far the only one thats been pipless is the Masteron from PPL.

100mg/10ml. Been in the game for over a year now. Ever since I started I've gotten pip from every oil ive used. I dont know why. Ive used about 4 labs now. So far the only one thats been pipless is the Masteron from PPL.
Mmm strange with the pip from every oil. You might want to consider cookin down the road. Small little batch for yourself. Tinker with the formulas to suit the concentration that works for you. Until then Motrin lol

Mmm strange with the pip from every oil. You might want to consider cookin down the road. Small little batch for yourself. Tinker with the formulas to suit the concentration that works for you. Until then Motrin lol

Seems like too much work lol. With my luck my shit will not be sterile or sumtn and ill catch an infection. Rather let somebody else do the dirty work.

Jesus... none... get Aromasin. You have pre E2 issues. You ever hear of rebound E2? You need a suicide inhibitor. You should probably put the needle down till you do your research. Google Aromasin vs Arimdex. Adex is great but Aromasin carries some better benefits. Get some letro too Incase of an emergency.
You are the one that needs to google aromasin vs arimidex. There is no such thing as estrogen rebound.

You are the one that needs to google aromasin vs arimidex. There is no such thing as estrogen rebound.
Winner winner chicken dinner. Once upon a time I had a insane gyno flare. Couldn’t even touch my nip. Stack was, 1g Test, 100mg prop ED, 500mg nandrolone, 400mg Tren all per week. Along with dbol 50mg per day. Within a week my shit blew out. I was already on Adex, but then added some letro and Novla on top and dropped the culprit dbol. Had it under control within 2.5weeks. Dropped letro and back to Adex no rebound or nothin. Talk about experimenting with some shit damn I miss those days

Man get a tens unit it will do wonders for your pip!

Ok.. so 3rd pin today. Rotated back to left thigh. Tried all suggestions; warm up vial in hot sink water. 2nd shot in sane muscle. I use a 1.5" needle so only went in 1".

Nope! I dont like it. Still hurts. Ill deal with it because i cant afford to just throw shit out. But since were posting pics of knots in sexy legs.. fuck it, here is mine. Hope they cant trace me off the hair on my legs .

Only time I get that is when I'm in a hurry and inject too fast. If you feel it going in, you will definitely feel it later. For quads, 45 secs per ml, and I don't feel it the next day. Drop to 30 secs per ml, and it hurts all week.

Voltaren (pharmacist has it) will usually knock out the swelling in 24 hours. For some reason Ibuprofen doesn't work for me, but Voltaren does.

Man get a tens unit it will do wonders for your pip!

Im not sure what a tens unit ia but I heated the oil with a my hairdryer. Heatin oils never really helped me lower pip if the gear is already painful. Plus im afraid to heat up the oil too hott where ill be injecting hot ass pil in me and burning my the inside of my muscle.

Only time I get that is when I'm in a hurry and inject too fast. If you feel it going in, you will definitely feel it later. For quads, 45 secs per ml, and I don't feel it the next day. Drop to 30 secs per ml, and it hurts all week.

Voltaren (pharmacist has it) will usually knock out the swelling in 24 hours. For some reason Ibuprofen doesn't work for me, but Voltaren does.

I dont really get much swelling just alot of pain inside. I can feel the knots inside but then all is good 3 days later.

Back