PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Pinning over a year huh? Hundreds of pins huh? So you were pinning eod for a whole year straight? Cause that's the only way you would get that many pins? I'm not trying to talk shit bro I'm trying to help you figure out the problem... I doubt your body doesn't jive with all the carrier oils... there's so.ething else going on imo... but whatever good luck

Wasnt trying to be a dick but even if i didn't wipe with a pad or let i dry. I doubt that would cause pip but most likely an infection or abcess lol. Never had one of those. I like slin pins cus i can pin like a pro with them. But now that im doin 1.5ccs e3d im using a 3cc syringe with a 27g 1.5" needle.

A year is a noon still.

He's asking if you're using alcohol and letting it dry as a two part question. Many times people don't let it fully dry.

Let me ask you this, how much soft tissue work do you do to the muscles you pin? Deep tissue massage, foam rolling, Graston etc?

Yes i definitly let the alcohol dry bcus i know if its not dry and u pin it stings like mother fucker. So i make sure of that. I really dont massage the area afterwards because usually that causes greater pip but i do it sumtimes to spread out the oil. Doesnt help tho.

Yes i definitly let the alcohol dry bcus i know if its not dry and u pin it stings like mother fucker. So i make sure of that. I really dont massage the area afterwards because usually that causes greater pip but i do it sumtimes to spread out the oil. Doesnt help tho.
I kno this might sound weird and I doubt u would try it but give a 22g 1.5 a shot and see what it feels like a day after.
Literally

Wasnt trying to be a dick but even if i didn't wipe with a pad or let i dry. I doubt that would cause pip but most likely an infection or abcess lol. Never had one of those. I like slin pins cus i can pin like a pro with them. But now that im doin 1.5ccs e3d im using a 3cc syringe with a 27g 1.5" needle.
Ok....then pin directly after swabbing with no dry time and report back immediately. LOL

Contemplating if I should just use slin pins ed instead. Just figured pinning 1.5cc would give higher peak causing better gains rather than smaller more frequent injections.

I don't mean massage after pinning, I mean daily foam rolling, or weekly/monthly deep tissue work and Graston? This greatly reduces pip. If you're pinning a muscle that you're not regularly doing soft tissue work on, it's bound to get more sore

Contemplating if I should just use slin pins ed instead.

You can buy 3cc syringes without the needle, then buy the size that you're most comfortable with.

i was going to do the same, so that i could use a 3cc syringe with my beloved 1/2 inch needles, when i finally decide to blast off again.

Code:
www.healthykin.com

Contemplating if I should just use slin pins ed instead. Just figured pinning 1.5cc would give higher peak causing better gains rather than smaller more frequent injections.
Maybe you are going too deep with the 1.5 or going in at the wrong angles? Idk maybe watch a few you tube vids never hurts to get other opinions

You can buy 3cc syringes without the needle, then buy the size that you're most comfortable with.

i was going to do the same, so that i could use a 3cc syringe with my beloved 1/2 inch needles, when i finally decide to blast off again.

Code:
www.healthykin.com

Thats what I have 3cc syringe only and I bought 27g 1.5" needles cus its the smallest i could find. Wish they had 27g 1".

Maybe you are going too deep with the 1.5 or going in at the wrong angles? Idk maybe watch a few you tube vids never hurts to get other opinions

I was thinking maybe ive been going to deep cus i can feel that it hurts a lil bit when i shove the whole thing in my ass cheek. Its hard to push the syringe tho without sticking the whole needle in. I can control the depth tho in my quad or delts. I only stick it in about half way.

Found these but they are not luer lock. I'd be worried about the needle pushing off the syringe. Anybody try these luer slips?

https://www.medical-and-lab-supplies.com/caretouch-hypodermic-needle-27g-x-1-bx-100.html?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI3r3-rKS91wIVXLXACh0RIQoZEAQYAiABEgIOb_D_BwE

Back