PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Im not sure what a tens unit ia but I heated the oil with a my hairdryer. Heatin oils never really helped me lower pip if the gear is already painful. Plus im afraid to heat up the oil too hott where ill be injecting hot ass pil in me and burning my the inside of my muscle.
I had some test c that was very painful I tried sitting it on a coffee warmer about 15 minutes then injecting slow and it went from really bad to no pip at all.
It didn't make sense to me but it worked . lol

Not my concern at all honestly. My concern was the loosely packaged raw powder. Again, never ordered raws before, but this felt like if I got my test in a screw top mason jar.
I get it. You want it vacuum sealed,double bagged and all that good shit. Not like u just bought an 1/8 of smoke! Don't blame you. I'd be like wtf too!

PPL rep, so I assume domestic is stocking up and what kind of plan are you working on to make sure this doesn’t blow up to be a complete cluster fuck. Seems like a lot of followers are anxiously waiting. I watched elite struggle with the amount of just preorders. If it was me I would roll 1 oil out at a time or raise the minimum order to $500. That’s just a thought on the shit storm coming soon;-)
You obviously don't know what the fuck you are talking about. Do more reading less posting!

Im not sure what a tens unit ia but I heated the oil with a my hairdryer. Heatin oils never really helped me lower pip if the gear is already painful. Plus im afraid to heat up the oil too hott where ill be injecting hot ass pil in me and burning my the inside of my muscle.
61ZSobunJHL._SY355_.jpg

Electro pulse machine they are really cheap online, does wanders for your muscles even after your workout and pins

The raw var is 20 mil/mg?

I know that is what I seen on the site but when I checked it out today it did not list it, maybe I'm losing my mind.

Asking for a friend, lol

The raw var is 20 mil/mg?

I know that is what I seen on the site but when I checked it out today it did not list it, maybe I'm losing my mind.

Asking for a friend, lol
That wouldn't be a raw, that would be a finished liquid suspension. Click on raws

100mg/10ml. Been in the game for over a year now. Ever since I started I've gotten pip from every oil ive used. I dont know why. Ive used about 4 labs now. So far the only one thats been pipless is the Masteron from PPL.
Maybe your pinning technique needs improvement? Are you using an alcohol wipe on your injection spot? Are you letting the area dry long enough? Are.you pushing the oil too fast? Are you moving the needle too much?

Maybe your pinning technique needs improvement? Are you using an alcohol wipe on your injection spot? Are you letting the area dry long enough? Are.you pushing the oil too fast? Are you moving the needle too much?

Of course im using alcohol wipes man. Cmon...these are noobish things. Im not a noob. Been pinning over a year. Ive done hundreds of injections. Seems like Anytime i pin 1cc or more is when i have the most issues. One thing tho when i pin glutes i have a hard time pressing the plunger and keeping steady. Ive been using my palm to push the plunger cus i can't get a good grip with my fingers. Any other site i have no problem staying steady.

Of course im using alcohol wipes man. Cmon...these are noobish things. Im not a noob. Been pinning over a year. Ive done hundreds of injections.
Pinning over a year huh? Hundreds of pins huh? So you were pinning eod for a whole year straight? Cause that's the only way you would get that many pins? I'm not trying to talk shit bro I'm trying to help you figure out the problem... I doubt your body doesn't jive with all the carrier oils... there's so.ething else going on imo... but whatever good luck

Of course im using alcohol wipes man. Cmon...these are noobish things. Im not a noob. Been pinning over a year. Ive done hundreds of injections. Seems like Anytime i pin 1cc or more is when i have the most issues. One thing tho when i pin glutes i have a hard time pressing the plunger and keeping steady. Ive been using my palm to push the plunger cus i can't get a good grip with my fingers. Any other site i have no problem staying steady.
A year is a noon still.

He's asking if you're using alcohol and letting it dry as a two part question. Many times people don't let it fully dry.

Let me ask you this, how much soft tissue work do you do to the muscles you pin? Deep tissue massage, foam rolling, Graston etc?

Back