PurplePandaLabs Raw source

xd.jpg
You would think he's got a finger up her ass with the other hand seeing how hard he's cheesing lol

I draw with a 21g needle and i must of poked the same hole couple times bcus i had some floaties in my masteron vial from the rubber stopper. I always make sure there's no pieces floating in my syringe before injecting now.
Silicone stoppers fix that... when it happened to me a few times I ended up back loading slin pins to limit the risk but since its rubber from the stopper u can filter through a .45 syringe filter (assuming this is finished gear thats already been .22micron filtered)

Something about a painfully tight pussy has got me going a little. Can't wait for my girl to get home now. She's not painfully tight but certainly no hotdog in a hallway. Damn been off the gear for a few weeks and still all horned up.

No restitution...east cost.. my point is my judge took it upon herself to impose a sentence above the plea bargain that was agreed to... judge in my case had the final say so..
I Did state time on east coast. No tick like you tho. Welcome home good buddy!

So i pinned my left glute today with 1.5cc of npp again. This time i used a 25g 1" needle and i have no pip :). So happy right now. Its been about 10 hours since i pinned and usualy id feel it by now. And this is with me sucking at using my left hand to pin my left glutee too. I guess the 27g 1.5" was the problem this whole time. Thanks guys!
Probably getting the oil under the muscle or to deep from the sound of it glad you are getting straightened out.
I know pip sucks .

Back