PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Here's where the problems arise with domestic.

PPL is present on ALOT of boards. The majority of those guys have realized that international has been a crap shoot lately (as a whole, not just PPL) so i'm sure domestic services is being hit hard.

i would think that whomever mails the packs out is cautious not to dump off too many at one time, which would mean alot of packs are probably sitting in queue to be mailed, all the while more orders roll in.

Shitty situation, but PPL is popular. Popular isn't always good though and something tells me these good times ain't gonna last long. Hope i'm wrong, but it's the nature of the beast in this game.

Anyway, i'm just thinking out loud. Long day at work. Hope everyone's packs make it safely and quickly.
I've said it once and i truly believe it. Something of this size needs to be diversified, just like a financial portfolio.

Too many eggs in one basket.

He needs someone making orals, and just orals. He then needs a few different brew ops. These different brew ops would have certain types of aas being made, not every type. This division of workload and location would help keep manufacturing and shipping moving more smoothly.

BUT this only works with good organizational communications, and customs, and employees that do the correct shit, etc etc etc

Anyone notice lately after a complain, there always seems to be a stellar review followed shortly after?

Seems like you addressed every complaint in this review [emoji106]
Three products I bought while in stock on their site came back out of stock after btc sent.
The cool thing to do in that situ is to comp the customer a little something for the mishap. They did not.
So Im waiting now on gear that has been messed up on their inventory management tracking.

Prob best to get one of them IG kids to do the ecommerce backend on the site and get their DOM and Int synced up.

That is going to be a big part of my next order issue. Updated stock. :(

Three products I bought while in stock on their site came back out of stock after btc sent.
The cool thing to do in that situ is to comp the customer a little something for the mishap. They did not.
So Im waiting now on gear that has been messed up on their inventory management tracking.

Prob best to get one of them IG kids to do the ecommerce backend on the site and get their DOM and Int synced up.

That is going to be a big part of my next order issue. Updated stock. :(

So you have placed 3 order in 4 weeks?

Guess i spoke too soon. Pip came on a couple hours after my previous post. Im having a hard time sleeping cus of the pain. This NPP is very painful. Its definitly the gear and not my pinning technique. Pain is 8/10 and last 3 days tops. This sucks.

Anyone who is not getting a response from our customer service I have already got with panda it is being resolved atm.
If you need my help you can pm me and please don't hesitate to contact me when our customer service isn't answering emails because I will get it fixed asap.

Anyone who is not getting a response from our customer service I have already got with panda it is being resolved atm.
If you need my help you can pm me and please don't hesitate to contact me when our customer service isn't answering emails because I will get it fixed asap.
I was just told my order wasn't sent out bxuz their was no more CLS or Aromasin
So they sent me nothing not even the NPP which is still in stock.
Vicky doesn't respond to my emails clearly.
I think she said to reorder so i did and she would grant me xtra credit because of tje remaining balance on the 1st one.
Do you want my order numbers? If you could help me get tgos proccessed that would be great on your part. Been w/o NPP since the 11th ncuz of this.
Thanks Scott

So apparently 2 of the 3 things I've ordered were out of stock. Would have been nice to know that I would've ordered elsewhere. What a joke first and last time dealing with this sloppy ass source.
Bummer. I suppose you received an email stating they were out of stock?

Ship seems to be sinking fast.....

@purplepandlabrep

I know you are trying hard running around with buckets of water.... but it seems panda maybe shouldn't have been out buying lambos, insta gramming, and whatever else he is doing.

Guys his actions I mentioned earlier in the thread are really coming to light.

His own facility in china where he should have complete control is having major issues ranging from employees who can't communicate, products always out of stock etc.

Sounds like the man himself needs to come back down to earth and spend 24 hours a days in his facility and get the flames put out on all angles. Growing pains or not, everything we have seen happening is not acceptable. I won't be surprised is batches of finished products start coming back underdosed with the rushing they have to do. We already saw one member with a infection from a finished oil from international.

@elitelabs hope your following this thread..... this business choice could end up harming your reputation.

So apparently 2 of the 3 things I've ordered were out of stock. Would have been nice to know that I would've ordered elsewhere. What a joke first and last time dealing with this sloppy ass source.

You and anyone else complaining about stock when ordering has obviously never worked at a small shop with online vending or can comprehend how this works.. but i will try to entertain you.

Several scenarios can play out but the most common is that the on hand items are not updated at every order, especially if its a 1-2 man gig. At the begining if the day they may have had stock but after counting orders,processing them, it could be that a person ordered their remaining stock seconds before you.. which sucks for you but no way for them to prevent this.

These shops are not pharma, they dont have up to the minute numbers on stock and 50 ppl working on your order. Anyone that doesnt understand this, i suggest you go int'l where the stock is more likely greater.

Sponsors

Back