PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Ship seems to be sinking fast.....

@purplepandlabrep

I know you are trying hard running around with buckets of water.... but it seems panda maybe shouldn't have been out buying lambos, insta gramming, and whatever else he is doing.

Guys his actions I mentioned earlier in the thread are really coming to light.

His own facility in china where he should have complete control is having major issues ranging from employees who can't communicate, products always out of stock etc.

Sounds like the man himself needs to come back down to earth and spend 24 hours a days in his facility and get the flames put out on all angles. Growing pains or not, everything we have seen happening is not acceptable. I won't be surprised is batches of finished products start coming back underdosed with the rushing they have to do. We already saw one member with a infection from a finished oil from international.

@elitelabs hope your following this thread..... this business choice could end up harming your reputation.

Typical of a new ugl. Starts off great. Then there's a bump, bump is smoothed, more people jump on, gets bigger and bigger.... Then it starts to chip apart.

I don't want to see panda tank. But they've gotta get they're shit together. Controlled growth. Do what other successful small labs do, shut down every so often and catch up. That's what my go-to place does. And if I catch them on a shut down, I've got stock to get me through.

Panda you need an ops manager, you're not Pcom, not yet. Don't let the ship drive you. Plug those holes.

Ship seems to be sinking fast.....

@purplepandlabrep

I know you are trying hard running around with buckets of water.... but it seems panda maybe shouldn't have been out buying lambos, insta gramming, and whatever else he is doing.

Guys his actions I mentioned earlier in the thread are really coming to light.

His own facility in china where he should have complete control is having major issues ranging from employees who can't communicate, products always out of stock etc.

Sounds like the man himself needs to come back down to earth and spend 24 hours a days in his facility and get the flames put out on all angles. Growing pains or not, everything we have seen happening is not acceptable. I won't be surprised is batches of finished products start coming back underdosed with the rushing they have to do. We already saw one member with a infection from a finished oil from international.

@elitelabs hope your following this thread..... this business choice could end up harming your reputation.

I agree with you to a point. I think thats why a private/closed source is more valuable. Unfortunately that does suck for us littke guys just getting into UGLs. But with a shop that has the reputation that PPL has and general satisfaction the growing pains are going to climb significantly. They will jit be able to keep up and hiring qualified individuals to cope with growth us not as easy as posting, "i need a person to mow my lawn".

You and anyone else complaining about stock when ordering has obviously never worked at a small shop with online vending or can comprehend how this works.. but i will try to entertain you.

Several scenarios can play out but the most common is that the on hand items are not updated at every order, especially if its a 1-2 man gig. At the begining if the day they may have had stock but after counting orders,processing them, it could be that a person ordered their remaining stock seconds before you.. which sucks for you but no way for them to prevent this.

These shops are not pharma, they dont have up to the minute numbers on stock and 50 ppl working on your order. Anyone that doesnt understand this, i suggest you go int'l where the stock is more likely greater.
Well they could at least email me and let me know what is going on right? That's all I'm saying just want to know what'd up so I'm not just waiting around for something that hasn't even shipped.

can you please elaborate on these two points? How do you use a lighter to warm your oil once in the syringe? Fire kills bacteria? Where exactly is the bacteria that you're killing?

I have question too, without even putting flame on the syringe just underneath it to warm it wouldn't it release contaminates being that the syringe is made out plastic?

Have you tried letrozole? If I use trestolone at 50mg a day... gyno flareups happen occasionally (maybe one time a cycle... letro has a long half life but it works everytime)... normally aromasin is enough, but letro is my ace in the hole.

I keep pharma on hand, but since panda I've never had to use it... which states something (anecdotal) positive about his aromasin and letro raw powders.

Always stayed away from those. Maybe ill try in the future. Love tren so it was aggrivating to say the least.

Anyone who is not getting a response from our customer service I have already got with panda it is being resolved atm.
If you need my help you can pm me and please don't hesitate to contact me when our customer service isn't answering emails because I will get it fixed asap.
Your site should work with you not against.
Post updates on the site so clients can see shipping delays or stock reorder delays.
Your site should be the central point of administration and client side updates
I Like the Panda. Take a short vacay get everything straight reupped and you cool.

Panda is no longer Honoring the 10% off for Meso. Here is what they said:

Hello

I'm sorry Meso 10% discount is for the first month we were in the forum,the promotion is over.

Vicky
Purple Panda Labs

Was this after you entered the code successfully and checked out/completed order? If the code worked when you entered it and then they refused to accept it after the fact I would be furious.

If this was an email order then that's an other story I suppose...

You and anyone else complaining about stock when ordering has obviously never worked at a small shop with online vending or can comprehend how this works.. but i will try to entertain you.

Several scenarios can play out but the most common is that the on hand items are not updated at every order, especially if its a 1-2 man gig. At the begining if the day they may have had stock but after counting orders,processing them, it could be that a person ordered their remaining stock seconds before you.. which sucks for you but no way for them to prevent this.

These shops are not pharma, they dont have up to the minute numbers on stock and 50 ppl working on your order. Anyone that doesnt understand this, i suggest you go int'l where the stock is more likely greater.

It'd be nice. I was about to order this leaf blower from amazon. It was on sale. It said only 9 available. I said let me check with my wife. Within minutes it went down to 5 available then 3 then 2...

I pulled the trigger.

But obviously we can't expect panda to have a system in place like that. But as the business grows he should up the inventory to accommodate that growth. Gear doesn't spoil ( quickly at least) better to have more than not enough.

The judge has very little to do with the amount of time the young man ends up having to serve. The prosecuting US Attorney decides what crimes he ends up pleading guilty to. He is responsible for coming up with the Offense Level which is one of the two things used to calculate a sentence in the federal system. The other being the defendants Criminal Category. Muscleheads Criminal Category was six from a possible one through six. To those of us who have been in the system we know "Six" translates to an extensive criminal history. He's at risk of being labeled a "Career Criminal" which is an enhancement of sorts that has sentences averaging 12yrs.
The Federal Sentencing Guidelines and everything that is related to it takes the power away from judges as they are required to consult them and sentence defendants accordingly. They do have a bit more of a say so than they did just a decade ago.
They even have appeared, dare I say COMPASSIONATE, with the adjusting of the crack cocaine guidelines as they relate to powder cocaine and how the 2 forms of cocaine are viewed and punished.
Then there is still the debate on how marijuana is viewed and punished. State laws have been challenged...wrong word...state laws have been decimated, shredded, ignored, and side swiped by federal law in recent years. The Schedule 1 drug by definition has no/zip/zero medical uses according to the feds. The AMA has acknowledged the medicinal uses of cannabis which itself is a gov't entity.
Anyway, got off track. @ANABOLIC/ENERGY take a look at things from where I'm sitting. Perspective is EVERYTHING!

Speaking from past experience 5, 10 or 20yr sentence you do every bit of that ( no good time credit) when it comes to doing federal time then release to be controlled for another 5yrs mandatory parole

So apparently 2 of the 3 things I've ordered were out of stock. Would have been nice to know that I would've ordered elsewhere. What a joke first and last time dealing with this sloppy ass source.

A buddy of mine started a marijuana seed sales business and his stock updates immediately. Low cost, easy, illegal web site works perfectly. Not sure why its hard to input stock on hand and have it pull from inventory until sold out. Just a one-time physical inventory, then update stock on digital inventory. I haven't ordered international again due to not wanting a partial order. If it is a partial order shipping on the rest should be free if not notified "out of stock" before checkout.

Had to go to the ER last night. Fever, sweats, and a leg the size of a balloon. They said it' a severe infection. This is from pandas test c injection 4 days ago. WTF!!! I will never use this source again, clearly the gear is either dirty or they have no idea how to brew this new carrier oil. I'm extremely fucking pissed this is unbelievable

Bruh was this the mig or gso from Int?
I got some tes e from another UG in gso last month that gave me whacked ass PIP. I stuck one quad. Swelled 24 bours later. Then lump. Then in glute.
Did not fuk with it again. The UGL did shoot me back the ends saying they had few other people complaining about some. Boric acid in dif batches not being washed correctly.

you have no idea what your talking about!
Speaking from past experience 5, 10 or 20yr sentence you do every bit of that ( no good time credit) when it comes to doing federal time then release to be controlled for another 5yrs mandatory parole
If you get sentenced to 20 yrs and have to do every bit of it then there should not be ANY parole after released. Your done you did your time. Correct me if I’m wrong.

If you get sentenced to 20 yrs and have to do every bit of it then there should not be ANY parole after released. Your done you did your time. Correct me if I’m wrong.
no matter what your sentence is when doing federal time its mandatory you do 5yrs of parole.. state time parole is not mandatory you can jam your whole sentace with good time and not have to do parole

Sponsors

Back