PurplePandaLabs Raw source

I have question too, without even putting flame on the syringe just underneath it to warm it wouldn't it release contaminates being that the syringe is made out plastic?
I'm sorry but putting a fuckin lighter flame under your syringe is probably at the top of dumbest fuckin things I've ever heard someone do. Short of thinking a glute injection means sticking the syringe in your asshole.o_O

You and anyone else complaining about stock when ordering has obviously never worked at a small shop with online vending or can comprehend how this works.. but i will try to entertain you.

Several scenarios can play out but the most common is that the on hand items are not updated at every order, especially if its a 1-2 man gig. At the begining if the day they may have had stock but after counting orders,processing them, it could be that a person ordered their remaining stock seconds before you.. which sucks for you but no way for them to prevent this.

These shops are not pharma, they dont have up to the minute numbers on stock and 50 ppl working on your order. Anyone that doesnt understand this, i suggest you go int'l where the stock is more likely greater.

Many websites in today's world are easy to code, or have done for you to pull inventory in live time as it's sold.

So we should expect and demand for this to take place. And yes, I do know how internet websites work and small shops.

Thanks for trying to entertain us though.

Many websites in today's world are easy to code, or have done for you to pull inventory in live time as it's sold.

So we should expect and demand for this to take place. And yes, I do know how internet websites work and small shops.

Thanks for trying to entertain us though.
Agreed...
Just looking at their hosting being in china and wanting to pull realtime inv updates from their dom distrib will be a issue with trust to access site.
Since they are a day ahead looks like they are relying on email for updates on inv.
Perhaps use Whatsapp for quicker communication.

Looks like Dom is hitting hard on sales to.
Countries Percent of Visitors
United States 72.3%
Canada 13.6%
Vietnam 7.9%
Australia 4.4%

I have found out were the issue is our domestic hasn't been communicating with our international office panda is already taking care of it .
Thanks you guy's for your patience I will do my best to get everyone straightened out .
It only takes a small amount of time with someone not communicating
For it to get backed up like it is now.
That's why I encourage anyone not getting a response to reach out to me
So I can fix it.
Once again thanks for your understanding .

@PurplePandaLabs Rep.
When Meso was griping about the IG posts and the freaky Lizard fetish pics, were you taking any thought into saturating the Dom Boards and forecasting the clusterfuck bottle neck that your experiencing now??
Just saying that at the time your project plan should have been planned out for this.
Good thing tho you stepped up and del ig acct.
The IG rants were justified.
Lets Go Panda;)

I'm sorry but putting a fuckin lighter flame under your syringe is probably at the top of dumbest fuckin things I've ever heard someone do. Short of thinking a glute injection means sticking the syringe in your asshole.o_O

Not to pick a fight or anything, but I've been doing it that way for years now with zero issues. Flame, water or candle warmer the method used to warm the syringe is not an issue, the temperature at which the syringe gets is the issue. I use the flame to WARM the oil not make it bubble and boil lol. I can get it warmer when using hot tap water if I wanted, but the lighter method is quick and clean and convenient plus who the fuck wants to use a candle warmer at the gym or run your syringe under a dirty ass gym sink!

Not to pick a fight or anything, but I've been doing it that way for years now with zero issues. Flame, water or candle warmer the method used to warm the syringe is not an issue, the temperature at which the syringe gets is the issue. I use the flame to WARM the oil not make it bubble and boil lol. I can get it warmer when using hot tap water if I wanted, but the lighter method is quick and clean and convenient plus who the fuck wants to use a candle warmer at the gym or run your syringe under a dirty ass gym sink!
You actually pin at the gym? I assume it would be in the bathroom stall.
Just askin:D

Lol. Like old school original style. It was used in a respectful meaning Bruh.
Nevertheless the image of you huddled in a bathroom stall with a bic lighter flaming your rig is trippin me rhe fuk out. Hahaha.
But I respect it.
Bruh

Oh I see lol. Yah gotta do what yah gotta do :)

i'm sure I don't smh
for every year .. u get 47 days off with ofcourse good behavior..
this is the maximum time off without doing special classes like drug program(rdap)
parole.. is no longer offered since the 80's.. (under the old law)
u can get min prob as little as a yr.. and max of up to lifetime(until you die)usually theyr in increments of 5 though
this is fact!!

Sponsors

Latest posts

Back