PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Just saying I read back 10 pages before I posted this and I don't see where it says anywhere here that they have caught up the orders. I read that one guy got an infection but other than that I see no direct updates from purplepanda or anyone else.

Edit: You asked literally the exact same thing I did,and no one answered you.

Shit man. My bad. I misread what you asked. I thought you asked if they were back up and running. My apologies.

They are accepting your cash,but we don't know if they are even in stock domestically as some people have reported not getting their product.

Saturated Dom boards with raws and finished gear.
Countries Percent of Visitors
United States 72.3%
Canada 13.6%
Vietnam 7.9%
Australia 4.4%
Its the Fuking Tank Tops slowing down shipping. WTF!
guesstimate is that they are fixing the kinks in shipping and stocks.
Just order before the Panda goes into hibernation

It'd be nice. I was about to order this leaf blower from amazon. It was on sale. It said only 9 available. I said let me check with my wife. Within minutes it went down to 5 available then 3 then 2...

I pulled the trigger.

But obviously we can't expect panda to have a system in place like that. But as the business grows he should up the inventory to accommodate that growth. Gear doesn't spoil ( quickly at least) better to have more than not enough.

Great analogy. Well put.

My wife won't let me have a new leaf blower. You're lucky. I use a broken and rusty rake.

Bitcoin all time high... panda may just retire soon and trade btc... 7965 on bittrex... can it break 8k? Panda rep needs a purple lambo!

I remember the days when it was international raws only...things ran so smooth... panda rep stays on top of things though...
I will take my lambo in cash .
I sure hope panda Santa shows up this year . Lol :D

Lol. Like old school original style. It was used in a respectful meaning Bruh.
Nevertheless the image of you huddled in a bathroom stall with a bic lighter flaming your rig is trippin me rhe fuk out. Hahaha.
But I respect it.
Bruh

I laughed out loud when I read this. Flaming your rig like a junky with a lighter and spoon. LMAO!

Me thinks they need a few more solid dudes to help with sending the mail out. What i want to know is when is there going to be a Canadian domestic option for basic raws? Shit I'd pay a decent mark up for a domestic option no problem! :)

Sponsors

Back