PurplePandaLabs Raw source

It'd be nice. I was about to order this leaf blower from amazon. It was on sale. It said only 9 available. I said let me check with my wife. Within minutes it went down to 5 available then 3 then 2...

I pulled the trigger.

But obviously we can't expect panda to have a system in place like that. But as the business grows he should up the inventory to accommodate that growth. Gear doesn't spoil ( quickly at least) better to have more than not enough.

Yes i agree with you 100%. By no means am I saying it is ok that anyone places an order in belief it was in stock only to find out it wasnt. but anyone expecting a UGL to be like Amazon is obviously missing what a UGL is.

Perhaps in the scenarios that this happens, they give you the option of a refund or $15 credit added to account if you chose to keep the money in house.

Youre assuming that the website is coded in this manner. If its based off of stock. But then what about the unkowns? You again probably assume that they will account for this...perhaps in pharma they might, but i wouldnt expect a UGL to.

Use some logic you may learn to entertain yourself.

Of course they could code the website to show real time out of stock. All it takes is money and a web designer that knows their shit. May not turn out to the Amazon standard that you keep quoting, but any attempt beyond the current method would be a breath of fresh air.

The other half of the problem is leaving customers sitting there holding their dicks, thinking they're getting a tracking number, when in actuality, their order just sits idle due to out of stocks, until the customer inquires about it.

There's a lack of manpower, i think that's becoming more evident everyday.

Guys...im running 150test/500npp for 8 weeks. Ive been running masteron for the past 4 weeks around 200-300mg. I have one vial left of masteron and dont really plan on using it again. Would it be waste to continue to run 250mg for these next 8 weeks along with test/npp? Kinda want to use up this last vial of it and since im already fully saturated with it, figured id keep it in till the end of my cycle..

Youre assuming that the website is coded in this manner. If its based off of stock. But then what about the unkowns? You again probably assume that they will account for this...perhaps in pharma they might, but i wouldnt expect a UGL to.

Use some logic you may learn to entertain yourself.

You are kidding.... correct?

Please explain the unknowns... I'd be delighted to hear this.... or maybe I'll save you the trouble since you will say

" if someone adds something to cart but doesn't finish the transaction"

This is very simple, item doesn't get deducted unless transaction is complete.

Here is your rebubtle: " then the person who had in cart would still be able to order if the person before bought the last one"

Once again, incorrect the system would show zero inventory, therefore would not let you complete the transaction.

It's very simple and almost ALL platforms in today's world offer option reduce inventory as it's sold.

It's not a complicated or elusive thing to incorporate into any website.

I'll give you a hint..... i deal with websites daily on the backend so get out of here with your non sense.

Yes i agree with you 100%. By no means am I saying it is ok that anyone places an order in belief it was in stock only to find out it wasnt. but anyone expecting a UGL to be like Amazon is obviously missing what a UGL is.

Perhaps in the scenarios that this happens, they give you the option of a refund or $15 credit added to account if you chose to keep the money in house.

Amazon doesn't have anything special going on in there website. So please for the love of god stop using Amazon and the analogy.

You know how many websites are built identical to Amazon? Walmart, lowes, tractor supply.... I could keep listing companies large and small that have the exact same platform. It's not special... just the name Amazon is a house hold name is all.

Guys...im running 150test/500npp for 8 weeks. Ive been running masteron for the past 4 weeks around 200-300mg. I have one vial left of masteron and dont really plan on using it again. Would it be waste to continue to run 250mg for these next 8 weeks along with test/npp? Kinda want to use up this last vial of it and since im already fully saturated with it, figured id keep it in till the end of my cycle..

Just keep going with it man. Won't hurt and won't be a waste. Masteron still adds value to the cycle even at a lower dose.

You are kidding.... correct?

I think he's serious, but...
I'm a transplant from EVO and was reading an thread regarding their sources.

Really wish stupid comments were deleted. I dont blame people for not wanting to read through over 300 pages of BS comments.

Okay so noob question. How long does an int shipment usually last in Customs before being considered siezed?

Quick background.

35yrs old
Male
300lbs
35%bf
Intermittent fasting, 3000 cal.
15% carbs/40%protien/45%fats
Have lost about 25lbs

It always amazes me how many wise guys with superior knowledge critize people seeking information and education but continuously fail to actually provide any useful knowledge/ help on these boards.

Obviously pro as fuck...

I think he's serious, but...

Obviously pro as fuck...

Who said anything about being pro? You suckin Rabbit's dick? This is a discussion regarding a UGL and how small business' operate, lets not forget illegal business at that. If your too fuckin stupid to understand this then im not surprised your on my nuts.

Funny part is that you took the time to quote me that much. Yet provided no support for the discussion. Damn someone needs some attention. Keep suckin some Rabbit dick. Lol.

Amazon doesn't have anything special going on in there website. So please for the love of god stop using Amazon and the analogy.

You know how many websites are built identical to Amazon? Walmart, lowes, tractor supply.... I could keep listing companies large and small that have the exact same platform. It's not special... just the name Amazon is a house hold name is all.

The unkown is the amount of siezed shipments. How many times will you reship at the quantity ordered. How many vials will be pushed aside to change the carrier back and forth.

Its an UGL. I may not be in this for a long time nor may i have the knowledge regarding compounds but this is general business. You always allow for an over order.

But yea, youre a genious so im sure you know what im thinkin.

Last edited:
The unkown is the amount of siezed shipments. How many times will you reship at the quantity ordered. How many vials will be pushed aside to change the carrier back and forth.

Its an UGL. I may not be in this for a long time nor may i have the knowledge regarding compounds but this is general business. You always allow for an over order.

But yea, youre a genious so im sure you know what im thinkin.

There is a simple solution for this "unknown"

There is a % that should be kept on the books for seized shipments. You take that % and when brewing you keep the seized % plus 2% and put that quantity of goods to the side. That is almost a fixed variable not an "unknown"

This is no different that shrinkage in a fast food store with food spoilage, over cooking, or damaged goods. But some how McDonald's even with all their "unknowns" seems to keep hamburger meat in stock. A manager simply plans for it.

As someone else said, this is a management/ manpower issue panda is having currently.

Your pretending to even know how to run a business. So keep those "unknowns" coming .

There is a % that should be kept on the books for seized shipments. You take that % and when brewing you keep the seized % plus 2% and put that quantity of goods to the side. That is almost a fixed variable not an "unknown"

This is no different that shrinkage in a fast food store with food spoilage, over cooking, or damaged goods. But some how McDonald's even with all their "unknowns" seems to keep hamburger meat in stock. A manager simply plans for it.

As someone else said, this is a management/ manpower issue panda is having currently.

Your pretending to even know how to run a business. So keep those "unknowns" coming .
It's kind of like when I hire a new installer. They spend the first 3 months telling everyone how things could run better but they only see the tip of the iceberg.

The business plan is already there. It's all about execution at this point. Simply put; it's just growing pains. He will adjust or not. Time will tell

Or just pick up a device and say stocks gone or low and about gone.
I understand completely I thought we addressed the issue but communication from domestic to international seems to have been lacking but hopefully is fixed now .
Don't have it don't keep it listed that's my point .

I understand completely I thought we addressed the issue but communication from domestic to international seems to have been lacking but hopefully is fixed now .

True. Easy enough [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Like the method the old timers used K.I.S.S. ( keep it simple stupid) lol.

True. Easy enough [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Like the method the old timers used K.I.S.S. ( keep it simple stupid) lol.
Yeah it doesn't take some real time technology or a designer just someone to man up and say no sorry no more stock.
And good communication is key even if someone is having a issue they won't trip all out if you keep good communication and they feel like it's being taken care of.
I've had customers that had quite a time before but never got mad or lost there cool because they knew it was being handled .

Last edited:
Yeah it doesn't take some real time technology or a designer just someone to man up and say no sorry no more stock.
And good communication is key even if someone is having a issue they won't trip all out if you keep good communication and they feel like it's being taken care of.
I've had customers that had quite a time before but never got mad or lost there cool because they knew it was being handled .
So then...what is the turn around on domestic with the above comment taken into consideration and is your domestic page up to date with what you actually have ready to ship?

Not sure it's fixed. Placed an order last week(domestic raws and finished) and after a week I sent an email asking if there was a problem. The response was that the raws were out of stock and the finished package was "being prepared". As it has still not shipped I'm assuming "being prepared" means out of stock as well. I'm going to order one item somewhere else today cause I will be out next week. The lack of clarity when ordering is not cool.

So then...what is the turn around on domestic with the above comment taken into consideration and is your domestic page up to date with what you actually have ready to ship?
I'm sure they will be a little delay till they catch up the communication issues but stock I'm trying to find out and get anything not stocked pulled.
I know there's plenty of test e finished.
I will post a update on the response .

Back