PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Shit even the var is cheaper [emoji33] soo off.....

Didn't even notice... but you are correct!!!!

I was told they set the price of hcg because the suckers over on Reddit pay that price.

I tried to explain to panda that we aren't suckers and meso should have a discount that puts it at what generic hcg sells for.

Edit: but now that I think of it... Reddit and the other boards seems to have a discount code.... but meso doesn't..... why is this @purplepanda

Saturated Dom boards with raws and finished gear.
Countries Percent of Visitors
United States 72.3%
Canada 13.6%
Vietnam 7.9%
Australia 4.4%
Its the Fuking Tank Tops slowing down shipping. WTF!
guesstimate is that they are fixing the kinks in shipping and stocks.
Just order before the Panda goes into hibernation
can you get stealth shipping on the tank tops?

Supply and demand perhaps. Seems hard to find so that may reflect on the price, dunno?

I'd pay $5+/gram for test raws if he did domestic for us canucks no problem :)

10 mg Isotretinoin, by by break out. that's also a very mild dose so it wont mess you up.
two summers ago my back was really bad to the point i didnt even want to take my shirt off to show off my hard work. researched my options to fix the problem. low dose Isotrentioin (accutane) took care of it.

two summers ago my back was really bad to the point i didnt even want to take my shirt off to show off my hard work. researched my options to fix the problem. low dose Isotrentioin (accutane) took care of it.
What dose did you do? How long until you saw noticeable improvement? What side effects occurred?

What dose did you do? How long until you saw noticeable improvement? What side effects occurred?
10 mg day. two weeks started getting better. but now i start the accutane the same time i start my cycle. you will also get some cosmetic benefits as well. your facial pores will shrink in size giving you a better complexion. i use to get a really oily face while on cycle especially with test. no side effects to speak of. my nose gets dried out a little bit. i would not mix it with another oral though.

10 mg day. two weeks started getting better. but now i start the accutane the same time i start my cycle. you will also get some cosmetic benefits as well. your facial pores will shrink in size giving you a better complexion. i use to get a really oily face while on cycle especially with test. no side effects to speak of. my nose gets dried out a little bit. i would not mix it with another oral though.
This is really encouraging to hear. 10mg makes me far less worried of the serious sides like permanent stomach issues.

It sucks my back is by far my best area, but the skin is wrecked

So...when is the domestic store gonna start regular shipping....or are they.
Seems like there are mixed signals as far as service from domestic.
Any info?

Many websites in today's world are easy to code, or have done for you to pull inventory in live time as it's sold.

So we should expect and demand for this to take place. And yes, I do know how internet websites work and small shops.

Thanks for trying to entertain us though.

Youre assuming that the website is coded in this manner. If its based off of stock. But then what about the unkowns? You again probably assume that they will account for this...perhaps in pharma they might, but i wouldnt expect a UGL to.

Use some logic you may learn to entertain yourself.

Sponsors

Back