PurplePandaLabs Raw source

There is a simple solution for this "unknown"

There is a % that should be kept on the books for seized shipments. You take that % and when brewing you keep the seized % plus 2% and put that quantity of goods to the side. That is almost a fixed variable not an "unknown"

This is no different that shrinkage in a fast food store with food spoilage, over cooking, or damaged goods. But some how McDonald's even with all their "unknowns" seems to keep hamburger meat in stock. A manager simply plans for it.

As someone else said, this is a management/ manpower issue panda is having currently.

Your pretending to even know how to run a business. So keep those "unknowns" coming .

Hahaha.. youre no ok with the Amazon analogy but youre gonna compare it to a fast food chain? Youre losing yourself. Youre expecting that lab that is obviously covered by hand run like an automated system. There is obviously potential for expansion and technology implementation and if you can afford Lambos you should def be able to afford automation. You may be a smart dude, but youre obviously missing the concept of UGL.

Hahaha.. youre no ok with the Amazon analogy but youre gonna compare it to a fast food chain? Youre losing yourself. Youre expecting that lab that is obviously covered by hand run like an automated system. There is obviously potential for expansion and technology implementation and if you can afford Lambos you should def be able to afford automation. You may be a smart dude, but youre obviously missing the concept of UGL.

You skipped the section where i said i could compare to smaller companies.

Try not to pick and choose what you enjoy quoting and I fully understand the concept of ugl.

But anyways, done cluttering this thread up with our silly back and forth.

I'm sure they will be a little delay till they catch up the communication issues but stock I'm trying to find out and get anything not stocked pulled.
I know there's plenty of test e finished.
I will post a update on the response .

So why did you tell me over PM to go ahead and pay? You told me over PM these issues were resolved.

listen.. I don't know why these 3 knuckleheads are going back and forth about ppl..
if you've spent money and have an issue.. iron it out through pm.. then if they company fucks you.. air out the laundry here.. if you havnt spent money with ppl.. and are inquiring about whats in stock/out of stock and havnt even spent a dime only to complain then take your pennies to another ugl.. simple as that!

I understand the forum is obviously for a back and forth.. but I mean nit picking convos or taking what another person posted and running with it is stupid imo..
xspecially when ur posting/pming / and emailing the comp email.. how can u xpect them to be updated with the issue your having when it seems like ur dealing with 4 different ppl staff

I just hope mine gets here. Still no updates on tracking since its been shipped. Hope its not stuck. Emailed them thisd morning but havent got a response.

I'm getting so dihydroboldenone raws. Was thinking about brewing it in all eo to get it to hold at 200mg/ml. Haven't decided yet. Never tried eo either did I'd hate to learn the hard way that I'm allergic
Theirs a few guys on here that have terrible reactions to it which sucks cause for me it's super smooth with no issues ;) no issues with mig either.

Accutane raws are ridiculously cheap. You can literally get over 10 grams for the cost of 30x20mg pills elsewhere.

Strongly considering the low dose 20mg ed to see how much it will help. I just don't want to fuck up my stomach and stuff

What are you referring to raws or finished and who emailed you because I spoke with panda and that was his reply.
We have been having orders canceled so they can reorder what wasn't in stock .

Oils.... the email was from V.... this what she sent when I asked when npp and mast will be in stock.

Hi,
Maybe one week later.
V.

I'm not in a rush when it's in send it that's all I ask.

Last edited:
I'm getting so dihydroboldenone raws. Was thinking about brewing it in all eo to get it to hold at 200mg/ml. Haven't decided yet. Never tried eo either did I'd hate to learn the hard way that I'm allergic
Have you used 200mg dhb before? I've read pip horror stories from another UGL, but not sure if it was a brewing issue...

Back