PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Heres my take on best carrier oil. Bare with me as I'm gonna get a bit heavy, lol. Best carrier oil for a source is hands down gso. See, all these oil will have a percentage of peoples that will not tolerate it very well. Case in point, the disaster that happened with ppl and potg and myg840. Your goal as a source is to have the most happy percentage of customers as you can. Gso has the fewest peoples as a peercentage with a negative tolerance. As a person that brews for his personal use you would have to find what best suits you. I, as well as a number of people's, love ethyl oleate. Thin as heck and if you tolerate it well it helps with higher concentrate recipes and is extremely smooth. Easily pin with a 29g needle. Roughly 3 to 4 percent have a bad reaction. Mct oil I've found has a higher rate of peoples that do not tolerate it well. Higher than eo. If you tolerate mct oil well than that would be number 2, just behind eo. Coconut oil is a solid at room temperature so as a source one would not use that, or atleast shouldn't. The rest of the oils are pretty similar in viscosity and the smoothest and least problematic would be gso. I've personally brewed with eo, safflower, gso, mct, cottonseed, and one more I'm forgetting. So, in the end, the best oil for brewing is gso for a source and personal preference for personal use because you are not gonna be guaranteed to tolerate any particular oil as well as the next guy. That's my take on it.

I'm sorry bud I will ask him tonight if there stocking it soon .
All good bro. I know you're busy but the more I think about it I'm wondering if it's worth it. I want 2 bottles but don't want to pay the extra shipping because it's all a raw order but I'm sure there will be at least a 10 to 20 dollar mark up domestically per bottle plus 10 dollars shipping. By the time it's all said and done probably be close to the same from each location. Am I right.

image.jpeg
Some things are never gonna change it seems. Yet somehow people are riding ppl dick daily just hoping maybe tomorrow or the next day. When do you say when? I mean come guys @PurplePandaLabs Rep. dosent know shit about the lab and what its doing day to day.. I'm Sorry no disrespect your a cool ass rep and seem knowledgeable about AAS. To me it seems that @purplepandalabs keeps you in the dark and has you so he doesn't have to answer to us about his bullshit business practices and fucking lack of inventory. I can open a shop with 1,000 items but if I only have 10-15 in stock who gives a fuck??

The one thing that sticks in my mind is you didn't even know domestic was open!!! I mean come on. I know you were busting nuts but not all day you weren't. Not even one mention about hey guys after months of waiting today or tomorrow sometime the domestic will be open. Yay or keep a look out or something. But nope, seems like you found out like we all did. From a member impatiently checking daily for it to open. Then you open with what? LOL like 2 fucking things. Domestic my ass.

When anyone ask you a question it's always I'll have to ask panda. Maybe panda needs to come in here and answer some fucking questions? No one at ppl knows what the fuck is going on from day to day. For you guys sake you better hope someone doesn't open a domestic shop with a good selection and decent prices that actually has stock and ships quick. You'd be fucked. Panda is raking in the fucking dough but keeps everyone waiting at his beck and call. I'm sorry if some of you dislike this comment but Jesus Christ already. There's over 600 pages of bullshit here with maybe enough reviews to fill one or two pages and that's being generous. Still haven't seen testing of finished oils or orals yet. I'm sorry about this rant but come on guys you know this is straight fucking bullshit!

Curious if I have to provide ID when sending funds via WU? I know jack shit about BTC so no way I'm setting that shit up lol. Thanks :)

You don't have to provide ID to send funds, but you do if something goes wrong and you want your money back. Provide a false name, and the receiver gets flagged, WU keeps your money. It happens a lot!

View attachment 79439
Some things are never gonna change it seems. Yet somehow people are riding ppl dick daily just hoping maybe tomorrow or the next day. When do you say when? I mean come guys @PurplePandaLabs Rep. dosent know shit about the lab and what its doing day to day.. I'm Sorry no disrespect your a cool ass rep and seem knowledgeable about AAS. To me it seems that @purplepandalabs keeps you in the dark and has you so he doesn't have to answer to us about his bullshit business practices and fucking lack of inventory. I can open a shop with 1,000 items but if I only have 10-15 in stock who gives a fuck??

The one thing that sticks in my mind is you didn't even know domestic was open!!! I mean come on. I know you were busting nuts but not all day you weren't. Not even one mention about hey guys after months of waiting today or tomorrow sometime the domestic will be open. Yay or keep a look out or something. But nope, seems like you found out like we all did. From a member impatiently checking daily for it to open. Then you open with what? LOL like 2 fucking things. Domestic my ass.

When anyone ask you a question it's always I'll have to ask panda. Maybe panda needs to come in here and answer some fucking questions? No one at ppl knows what the fuck is going on from day to day. For you guys sake you better hope someone doesn't open a domestic shop with a good selection and decent prices that actually has stock and ships quick. You'd be fucked. Panda is raking in the fucking dough but keeps everyone waiting at his beck and call. I'm sorry if some of you dislike this comment but Jesus Christ already. There's over 600 pages of bullshit here with maybe enough reviews to fill one or two pages and that's being generous. Still haven't seen testing of finished oils or orals yet. I'm sorry about this rant but come on guys you know this is straight fucking bullshit!

Well said.. I do have some gear that I ordered about a month ago but to be honest- with all the talk about painful injections and the one guy with an infection-- I am probably gonna toss it and count my losses. Not worth the risk--- I am thinking if they get their act together and I hear good things-- maybe I will try again.

Heres my take on best carrier oil. Bare with me as I'm gonna get a bit heavy, lol. Best carrier oil for a source is hands down gso. See, all these oil will have a percentage of peoples that will not tolerate it very well. Case in point, the disaster that happened with ppl and potg and myg840. Your goal as a source is to have the most happy percentage of customers as you can. Gso has the fewest peoples as a peercentage with a negative tolerance. As a person that brews for his personal use you would have to find what best suits you. I, as well as a number of people's, love ethyl oleate. Thin as heck and if you tolerate it well it helps with higher concentrate recipes and is extremely smooth. Easily pin with a 29g needle. Roughly 3 to 4 percent have a bad reaction. Mct oil I've found has a higher rate of peoples that do not tolerate it well. Higher than eo. If you tolerate mct oil well than that would be number 2, just behind eo. Coconut oil is a solid at room temperature so as a source one would not use that, or atleast shouldn't. The rest of the oils are pretty similar in viscosity and the smoothest and least problematic would be gso. I've personally brewed with eo, safflower, gso, mct, cottonseed, and one more I'm forgetting. So, in the end, the best oil for brewing is gso for a source and personal preference for personal use because you are not gonna be guaranteed to tolerate any particular oil as well as the next guy. That's my take on it.
Does EO increase solubility (maximum mg/ml without increasing BB) or just makes it thinner?

Yes it does. Not as much as some think, but it does a bit.
What would you say if you were asked to take a guess on what % of people have allergic reactions to:
EO
Mygloil
MCT
Sesame
Wesson soybean oil (yes, many domestic UGLs use it)
?

Still havent heard back from PPL about my order. I sent them an email this morning but i never got a response. Package was shipped 7 days ago but traking number hasnt updated since.

What would you say if you were asked to take a guess on what % of people have allergic reactions to:
EO
Mygloil
MCT
Sesame
Wesson soybean oil (yes, many domestic UGLs use it)
?
Well, I've seen a study that had eo at about 3%. I've seen a higher percentage, albeit a small percentage, have a negative tolerance for mct. I would guess and say mig840 would be higher than both and most common oils like cottonseed and gso are very little. Maybe even less than a percent.

Well, I've seen a study that had eo at about 3%. I've seen a higher percentage, albeit a small percentage, have a negative tolerance for mct. I would guess and say mig840 would be higher than both and most common oils like cottonseed and gso are very little. Maybe even less than a percent.
So Miglyol is mostly a fad?
Is EO better than mig?

Still havent heard back from PPL about my order. I sent them an email this morning but i never got a response. Package was shipped 7 days ago but traking number hasnt updated since.
you have to remember there’s a 12 hr time difference. So if you emailed them at 9 am it’s 9 pm there. You will prob get a response tonight sometime.

you have to remember there’s a 12 hr time difference. So if you emailed them at 9 am it’s 9 pm there. You will prob get a response tonight sometime.
You mean there 7days behind us because he hasn't received a tracking number in 7 days not 9 hours.

Sorry bro but I lost track of who's having what issue. Was this domestic or international because if it's international like @Budlee said there is a 12 hour time delay and with the standard shipping method that shits in a cargo container in the middle of the ocean. Not going to get updated tracking till it hits customs and that doesn't include how long it sits in port waiting to get unloaded.

Is EO better than mig?

I've been using both and Mig is thin like EO, they're kind of similar. Idk if Mig increases solubility too much though, but I haven't tried to push it. I feel like there's something iffy about the Mig everyone is getting from a popular research supply place. So far I kind of feel they're interchangeable but I'm going to brew a couple things with straight EO to see how it compares to straight Mig. Bases in 100% EO tend to be painless for me and a few buddies.

Is EO better than mig?
Mig840 is wonderful for those who can tolerate it. But if a decent amount of people's don't tolerate well then why would you wanna use it as a source? A fad? I don't think i would use that terminology.

Sorry bro but I lost track of who's having what issue. Was this domestic or international because if it's international like @Budlee said there is a 12 hour time delay and with the standard shipping method that shits in a cargo container in the middle of the ocean. Not going to get updated tracking till it hits customs and that doesn't include how long it sits in port waiting to get unloaded.

Ok. Im just curious cus the tracker shows it was shipped but it hasnt moved. Ppl just replied to my email. They said just wait a litle longer. Im patient.

Back