PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Ok. Im just curious cus the tracker shows it was shipped but it hasnt moved. Ppl just replied to my email. They said just wait a litle longer. Im patient.

Sometimes you will receive the package before the tracker will move again. Once you receive a tracking number it is out of PPLs hands and you have to wait.

Mig840 is wonderful for those who can tolerate it. But if a decent amount of people's don't tolerate well then why would you wanna use it as a source? A fad? I don't think i would use that terminology.
I'm going to get flamed but if nobody tells you you will never know. when your referring to more than one person its still called "people" not peoples or people's. having an apostrophe before the s ('s) signifies possession like mike's car or the people's choice.
let the flaming begin. lol

Yesterday I pinned some PPL test e 250 and their EQ 500 from international that I got about two months ago. So far I got a knot like a golf ball in my glute and it def has some pip like a charlie horse, nothing extraordinary. But to be fair, all the gear I have used has given me some pip and a knot / lump for couple days then dissipates. I think its the norm.
I should have blood work to share in about a month, just had pre bloods taken Monday.

I thought all WU locations in North America adopted a max you can send before ID is required no?
Keep in mind I haven’t used it in a while I use bitcoin .

All good bro. I know you're busy but the more I think about it I'm wondering if it's worth it. I want 2 bottles but don't want to pay the extra shipping because it's all a raw order but I'm sure there will be at least a 10 to 20 dollar mark up domestically per bottle plus 10 dollars shipping. By the time it's all said and done probably be close to the same from each location. Am I right.
A couple weeks it should be stocked .

Do the raws in domestic have the same issue as finished oils when it comes to the showing in stock and letting you order but not really being in stock?

View attachment 79439
Some things are never gonna change it seems. Yet somehow people are riding ppl dick daily just hoping maybe tomorrow or the next day. When do you say when? I mean come guys @PurplePandaLabs Rep. dosent know shit about the lab and what its doing day to day.. I'm Sorry no disrespect your a cool ass rep and seem knowledgeable about AAS. To me it seems that @purplepandalabs keeps you in the dark and has you so he doesn't have to answer to us about his bullshit business practices and fucking lack of inventory. I can open a shop with 1,000 items but if I only have 10-15 in stock who gives a fuck??

The one thing that sticks in my mind is you didn't even know domestic was open!!! I mean come on. I know you were busting nuts but not all day you weren't. Not even one mention about hey guys after months of waiting today or tomorrow sometime the domestic will be open. Yay or keep a look out or something. But nope, seems like you found out like we all did. From a member impatiently checking daily for it to open. Then you open with what? LOL like 2 fucking things. Domestic my ass.

When anyone ask you a question it's always I'll have to ask panda. Maybe panda needs to come in here and answer some fucking questions? No one at ppl knows what the fuck is going on from day to day. For you guys sake you better hope someone doesn't open a domestic shop with a good selection and decent prices that actually has stock and ships quick. You'd be fucked. Panda is raking in the fucking dough but keeps everyone waiting at his beck and call. I'm sorry if some of you dislike this comment but Jesus Christ already. There's over 600 pages of bullshit here with maybe enough reviews to fill one or two pages and that's being generous. Still haven't seen testing of finished oils or orals yet. I'm sorry about this rant but come on guys you know this is straight fucking bullshit!
You're right if I don't know something I don't pretend to know only to be called a lier later and it's been established about the communication but we aren't a 2 man operation we stock and carry more stuff in our international than 90% of ugl's if our domestic didn't have a hick up here and there then someone would be saying something isn't right with that.
You are more than welcome or any other customers to send our finished oils out for test we back our products 100%
And I don't have a problem with someone criticizing me as a rep because if I'm lacking somewhere I want to get it corrected .

Last edited:
And I don't have a problem with someone criticizing me as a rep because if I'm lacking somewhere I want to get it corrected .
In that case..in my opinion you got off wayyyy to lightly for being a member who sold out to REP status. If this was the old Meso you would have been eaten alive! BUT I will say you seem to be doing a fine job so far. For a sellout haha :p;)

You mean there 7days behind us because he hasn't received a tracking number in 7 days not 9 hours.
No I don’t mean 7 days OR 9hrs. I mean 12 hours. I wasn’t saying anything about receiving a tracking # either. I was referring to receiving a reply back to his email.

You're right if I don't know something I don't pretend to know only to be called a lier later and it's been established about the communication but we aren't a 2 man operation we stock and carry more stuff in our international than 90% of ugl's if our domestic didn't have a hick up here and there then someone would be saying something isn't right with that.
You are more than welcome or any other customers to send our finished oils out for test we back our products 100%
Don't take it personal. I didn't say you were doing a bad job at anything. You seem to be doing good a damaged control. Seems from the outside looking in that your the last to know anything about what's going on. Seems like there's zero communication on your side with you and your boss. You absolutely have no idea about when any oils or coming back or when certain things will be pressed or whatever.

I own a company and speak with my employees on a daily basis and every single one of them knows what's coming up as far as work loads and days off including my vacation coming up. They all know weather or not I'm hiring or getting ready to hire come January. They all know if I'm having any complaints from my customers about them or loads or freight not strapped correctly.

Now I understand this is an illegal business but if you want to call yourself a "company" and take on this role of Walmart of AAS that's a big player then my opinion you should act like one a little better. I mean do you talk to panda and have conversations about how his operation is going? Is his brewing behind or are supplies low? Talk about how everyone is asking about whatever and when it will be in stock? Instead of just giving open ended answers like "should be in stock soon or I'll ask." If I were you I'd demand more info or eod conversations about what's good and not good. Or maybe I'm expecting to much like everyone else here who has been here patiently waiting for over 600 pages waiting on the same shit. Something to open or something to be in stock.

Back