PurplePandaLabs Raw source

@PurplePandaLabs Rep. Will accutane raws be available domestic?
Hey, its not as easy as just capping up some raws when it comes to accutane (Isotretinoin). I looked into this for myself. you'll see that accutane and all the generic brands come in a gel cap, not a tab or capsule. there are other (liquid) ingredients in there that allow the active ingrediant to uptake into the body.

listen.. I don't know why these 3 knuckleheads are going back and forth about ppl..
if you've spent money and have an issue.. iron it out through pm.. then if they company fucks you.. air out the laundry here.. if you havnt spent money with ppl.. and are inquiring about whats in stock/out of stock and havnt even spent a dime only to complain then take your pennies to another ugl.. simple as that!
I like to hear whats going on with other peoples orders and experiences so i can make an intelligent decision if i should order or not.

Hey, its not as easy as just capping up some raws when it comes to accutane (Isotretinoin). I looked into this for myself. you'll see that accutane and all the generic brands come in a gel cap, not a tab or capsule. there are other (liquid) ingredients in there that allow the active ingrediant to uptake into the body.
Any else with input on this?

Any else with input on this?

This isn't exactly what u asked but I was surprised by it:

DIET AND ISOTRETINOIN

For optimal absorption, isotretinoin must be taken with high-fat, high-calorie meals.3 The FDA defines “high fat” as 50 percent of total caloric intake of the meal, while “high calorie” refers to 800 to 1,000 calories (150 from proteins, 250 from carbohydrates, 500-600 from fat).4 Clinical trials evaluating the efficacy and safety of isotretinoin are all performed under those conditions.

Practical Dermatology - On Dosage and Diet: Isotretinoin 101

If you take this into account:
ADVANTAGES OF CAPSULES
  • Unique mixes of ingredients are possible
  • Sealed hard gelatin capsules can be good oxygen barriers
  • Protection for sensitive ingredients
  • Capsules can be opened to obtain powdered ingredients
  • Reduced gastrointestinal irritation
  • Odorless, tasteless, easy to swallow
  • Oil and fat-soluble nutrient delivery
The above line states oil and fat soluble delivery... that may be your answer concerning why capsule...

Above from :
The Tablet Vs. Capsule Controversy: Which Is Better?

This article also states... that tablets can pass through the GI tract intact, thus the reason I'm big on liquid orals

Last edited:
This isn't exactly what u asked but I was surprised by it:

DIET AND ISOTRETINOIN

For optimal absorption, isotretinoin must be taken with high-fat, high-calorie meals.3 The FDA defines “high fat” as 50 percent of total caloric intake of the meal, while “high calorie” refers to 800 to 1,000 calories (150 from proteins, 250 from carbohydrates, 500-600 from fat).4 Clinical trials evaluating the efficacy and safety of isotretinoin are all performed under those conditions.

Practical Dermatology - On Dosage and Diet: Isotretinoin 101
61g fat or so? That seems a bit high..

Curious if I have to provide ID when sending funds via WU? I know jack shit about BTC so no way I'm setting that shit up lol. Thanks :)

I'm glad you responded.. do you just go with med lab usp? As far as viscosity is it thin? The coconut oil I get is almost a solid.... which specific type?
I don’t brew, but my UGL uses it. It solidifies when the temperature drops and it is relatively thick.

Back