PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Not to pick a fight or anything, but I've been doing it that way for years now with zero issues. Flame, water or candle warmer the method used to warm the syringe is not an issue, the temperature at which the syringe gets is the issue. I use the flame to WARM the oil not make it bubble and boil lol. I can get it warmer when using hot tap water if I wanted, but the lighter method is quick and clean and convenient plus who the fuck wants to use a candle warmer at the gym or run your syringe under a dirty ass gym sink!
If you're happy I'm happy:)

Are you serious with your disrespect? No one was talking to you guy. I am asking for updates on the situation. Mind your own business,no one cares for your pretentious BS.
You really are a morn on aren't you? Are you really incapable of taking a half hour and reading back through the thread? Rather than asking a question which has a very obvious answer

Sorry I hurt your feelings, I do believe they have exemestane in stock to help with that estrogen ;)

You really are a morn on aren't you? Are you really incapable of taking a half hour and reading back through the thread? Rather than asking a question which has a very obvious answer

Sorry I hurt your feelings, I do believe they have exemestane in stock to help with that estrogen ;)

You didn't hurt my feelings,I just don't need a low intelligence individual talking down to me because not even they can bother to read the last few pages to determine that there isn't a clear cut answer as to what is going on.

I have placed a few orders with Elite and am looking to get some gear. You got a problem?

You didn't hurt my feelings,I just don't need a low intelligence individual talking down to me because not even they can bother to read the last few pages to determine that there isn't a clear cut answer as to what is going on.

I have placed a few orders with Elite and am looking to get some gear. You got a problem?

In the amount of time you spent typing that, you could have answered your own question. Just saying.

Aww this adorable, now you're trying to imply you're more intelligent than me, how cute.

If your reading comprehension skills were better, you would be able to see that there is a problem with pip from the new carrier oil, which they have discontinued use of and switched back to the gso. Also there were shipping delays and poor communication both with customers and from domestic operations to international.

Although I can completely understand how it would be so challenging for you to fully understand the situation. I mean, the information is in fact split into several posts. This means not only do you need to be able to read, but you need to be able to scroll, click through pages and then also be able to piece it all together.

Here you go bud, yes domestic is operational and the recent issues have been addressed and will be rectified.

In the amount of time you spent typing that, you could have answered your own question. Just saying.
Just saying I read back 10 pages before I posted this and I don't see where it says anywhere here that they have caught up the orders. I read that one guy got an infection but other than that I see no direct updates from purplepanda or anyone else.

Edit: You asked literally the exact same thing I did,and no one answered you.

Any rough ballpark guess as to how far behind domestic is?

Sponsors

Latest posts

Back