PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Damn... I was literally about to order some gear and decided to check the thread first. Gonna hold off a few days and see how this pans out/ if anyone else gets an infection.

I got cellulitis before from another ugl. Your body will fight a small infection on its own without antibiotics. I was getting insane pip and swelling the first few shots. I think it was the 4th one that got so bad I had to go to er. Just because it goes away on its own doesn't mean it's not an infection

I draw with a 21g needle and i must of poked the same hole couple times bcus i had some floaties in my masteron vial from the rubber stopper. I always make sure there's no pieces floating in my syringe before injecting now.

Panda is no longer Honoring the 10% off for Meso. Here is what they said:
Hello Vicky,
I've been e-mailing you to see if my order is complete. Wanted to know if the products i ordered that were in stock when i purchased them are going to be filled?
Plz pm me
Thanks

Hello

I'm sorry Meso 10% discount is for the first month we were in the forum,the promotion is over.

Vicky
Purple Panda Labs

Had to go to the ER last night. Fever, sweats, and a leg the size of a balloon. They said it' a severe infection. This is from pandas test c injection 4 days ago. WTF!!! I will never use this source again, clearly the gear is either dirty or they have no idea how to brew this new carrier oil. I'm extremely fucking pissed this is unbelievable

I had the same reaction years ago to fake British Dragon gear so I can tell you right now it's not an infection. It's just a very severe reaction that causes swelling in both the muscle tissue and the dermal layers. I was on high doses of ibuprofen/acetaminophen for a little over a week and I used hot/cold compress many times per day. When the hardness/swelling goes down a bit start to gently massage the area a few times per day as that will help open up blood flow. Keep leg elevated as well.

I was off work for almost 2 weeks and that's also when i stopped doing quad shots!

Hope you recover soon brother.

I had the same reaction years ago to fake British Dragon gear so I can tell you right now it's not an infection. It's just a very severe reaction that causes swelling in both the muscle tissue and the dermal layers. I was on high doses of ibuprofen/acetaminophen for a little over a week and I used hot/cold compress many times per day. When the hardness/swelling goes down a bit start to gently massage the area a few times per day as that will help open up blood flow. Keep leg elevated as well.

I was off work for almost 2 weeks and that's also when i stopped doing quad shots!

Hope you recover soon brother.
For the safety and health of others, I do not recommend you argue a licensed MD who's examined him on a severe acute condition that could potentially be life threatening.

For the safety and health of others, I do not recommend you argue a licensed MD who's examined him on a severe acute condition that could potentially be life threatening.
My lady went to er with back pain. They gave her a muscle relaxer. The pain didn't go away.

She went back to the er, more muscle relaxer.

Went to a different er, they gave her a chest xray, she had pneumonia. Had to get her lungs drained.

Doctors make mistakes too.

Not arguing here at all. Ok I should have said "I'm fairly sure it's not an infection", my bad. I never said don't listen to your doctor or anything, but most docs don't have any experience in dealing with bad reactions from steroid shots. If he ends up getting his leg drained of puss and fluids then I will shut my mouth and buy the guy a pizza :)

Back